My Immortal

Barry pov: It started that night fifthteen years ago when the reverse flash murdered both barry's mother which happen to be caitlin's mother because of the uncanny comparsion between the two nora give caitlin to the Snow family two years before barry was born the snow family lived two blocks away from the Allen household. Never to know of the apodted daughter next door. But caitlin had no idea that was her mother too. Even when she has known barry since he was eleven and she was twelve years old. Her and barry were the best of freinds nothing could ever seperate them from each other. Not even that faithful night fifthteen years ago. It happened like this barry and caitlin were having a sleepover at his house it was late at night and both of them were peaceful asleep. When they both heard barry's mother and both caitlin's parents screaming loudly downstairs. They both looked at each other thinking the same thing they have to help their parents. So they went downstairs to see all three adults trapped in what looked like yellow and red lighting in a circle and both barry and caitlin yell for their parents. But before they could call for help. They were both brought outside the house by the mystery speedter in a red suit. After that both kids run back to the house to see the police officers take away barry's dad and they also saw their parents dead bodies.