Let Me Sign

Caitlin pov:
When barry and i saw our parents dead bodies we both broke down crying in tears for the great loss of such amazing parents gone for good. I saw decetive west come over to us as we were still hugging and crying over our parents who were gone forever. He came and  told  the both of us that we would be staying with him and our other close freind iris west who is his daughter she was nine at time one year younger than me. Since that night both barry and i have been living with the west family. We still belive what we saw that night about how it was the man in yellow who killed our parents not henry allen who was wrongfully convicted for their murders. But nobody believe us they said it was our imaginations but both barry and i know the real truth it was the man in yellow and we will get the proof to get barry's dad out of central city prison. Since then Barry is twenty-one years old and Caitlin is twenty-two years old and worked at central city police deperment as forenic scientist and bio-eningeer to finally solve their parents murder. It has become their lifetime goal to solve the murders and finally after all the years see henry set free and find and defeated the man in yellow.