The Dark Side

Caitlin pov: when i found the strange necklace mysteriously appear in my closet i automically freaked out and throw it on my bed but after i found a note on my bed appear as well. I decided to read to the note it was addressed to me from shockly nora allen explaining that the necklace i found was from a line of witches from new orleans and it contained massive amounts of ancient power in it that is taken from the witch herself to use and control for any reason she finds neccesary including revenge. The name of the coven of powerful witches is called the blackcrest moon coven. The reason caitlin has these powers is because in the note nora finally explained that caitlin was her daughter and the females of the allen family are passed down these powers for generations without the males knowing because the necklace called the black tear helped control the witches power. One last thing was explained in the note the witch is to be connected with her lifelong mate through the strong urge of wanting sexual entrcourse with her mate. The witch will know who mate is when her eyes glow a extreme shade of midnight black in a month time. Caitlin was beyond mind blown when she was finished reading the note her real mother left her. She realized something important she had to tell barry about all of this she had just learned about her real family. But then she thought won't it be weird and tense since me and barry had kissed each other. We are techincally half brother and sisther now that i know nora is my mother and what we did would be considered disgusting to the rest of the west family maybe i should keep this between barry and myself as little secret.