Unsteady

Caitlin pov: I am currently driving my lifelong best freind barry allen to hopistal to see if he is even alive at the moment. I was a complete and total emotional mess with a tear stained face and red pluffy eyes. I just could not believe this happened to my barry. It can not be possible. As we finally arrived at the hopistal entrance i begin to call for help and two nurses rushed over and took barry out of my arms in onto a surgary table to get examined for his condtion. The nurses refused to let me come in the room with barry. I started to strongly protest to let me in to see him. But they still refused to let me see him and told me to stay in the lobby. Three hours later the doctor finally said it was pefectly fine to go in see barry and that he would be aboustely okay from now on. Until the doctor told me barry was fine i was competely sick with worry for him and his well-being. I rushed past everyone and into barry's room to see him just laying in the medical bed healthly and relaxed just vaccantly staring at the celing in the middle of the room. I decide to take a seat in a chair right next to him. He finally sees me and i jump into his strong arms never wanting to let him go again. When we finally break apart from my massive bear hug. I find barry staring right into my light hazel eyes and oddly i'm staring right back into his stunning green eyes. Barry is slowly leaning into place a sweet and gentle kiss on my lips and what really shocked me the most was i kissed him back. I kissed barry allen my best freind. The boy i have known my entire life and thought of like a younger brother. After we finally broke apart from the kiss that left the both of us breathessly. I became even more shocked because barry then told me after fifteen damn years that he is in love with me even before he knew what love meant i became so furious i just decided it was best to leave because if i had stayed i would have punched barry in the face. I left the hositpal and drove all the way back to the west house on my motor bike. As soon stepped into the door i ran straight upstairs into my room and locked the door.