Gender: Male

When Alexa regained her consciousness she was lying on a bed, in a room with portholes, wet to the bone. She anxiously checked on her clothes. No one touched them thank God. When she tried to move the pain she felt on her shoulder made her lie back. Her shirt  was painted red by her blood.

The door opened and the security leader came in, holding a first aid kit. Alexa tried to stand up instantly thinking that she was about to be found out but that made her feel dizzy. The man ran to help her, seeing her condition, but Alexa pulled away. She tried with signs to make him understand that she could take care of herself and needed to be left alone. After trying to argue for a while, the man was finally convinced.

A new set of clothes was under the first aid kit. After Alexa took care of her wound which was luckily superficial, she changed her clothes and went on the deck.

To her surprise the yacht was in the middle of the sea and the sun was about to rise. She grasped the railings and searched for land in despair. The prince was also on the deck, looking at the horizon. Now in the light of the sun she observed him with curiosity.

He was tall with broad shoulders and his body was muscular. He had black shiny hair, black eyes with big eyelashes, slender nose and sensual lips. He was a very handsome man. When he saw her, he approached her. Alexa felt uneasy and move awkwardly.

"You are awake." The deep voice of the prince interrupted her thoughts. "We had to leave the port for safety reasons. Earlier I asked you if you wanted to notify someone about you but you nodded no. We concluded that you don't have a family thus I decided to take you with me as one of my security men. After all I saw your abilities, so did Ted the security leader. He agrees with me. Do you have any objections to come with us?"

Alexa was in shock and  additionally she had to deal with a dilemma. Should she go back to the fate that her father prepared for her orshe should  follow her dream of being independent and make her own choices in life?

Her personality dictated her decision. She was never going to be the docile wife as her father was planning for her. She loved her freedom too much. She nodded no.

"What is your name?" asked Ted who came in the meantime.

Alexa wrote on the air with her hand  'Alex'.  From now on she would be a boy.