Foreword

THE STEREOTYPES PROJECT

Stereotypes... Why be one when you can be all of them?

Rewriting: 19/11/2016

Finished: ?

SUMMARY

"Stereotypes... Why be one when you can be all of them?"

When Charlie McCarthy, a self-proclaimed nobody of Jacksonville High decides that she has finally had enough of being unpopular, she begins to formulate a plan to become all the typical high school stereotypes: dark goth kid, geeky bookworm, hipster chick and blonde barbie. But throw in a sorta-scary best friend, an annoying brother and an overly hyperactive boy, Charlie might just find herself in the midst of a whole lot of drama.

DEDICATIONS

To all those who ever feel like they don't fit in,

feel the need to change themselves to please other people,

and all the losers out there.

COPYRIGHT

All Rights Reserved.

Please don't steal my story, or I will come to your house, find you, and kill you personally. Or worse, make sure that every puppy in this world hates you.

NOTES

- This is a work of fiction, purely a product of my imagination, so some events or ideas may seem unrealistic, but I'm trying really hard to make sure that it all links together.

- Currently under major editing + rewriting since I started this book when I was 12, so read at your own risks since everything is super messy right now

- Really, and I mean it, really sporadic updates since I'm a total procrastinator.

- Despite all its flaws, I really hope you guys enjoy this story :)) Drop some stars, a comment, whatever you feel like. You're in for a wiiiiiilllllldddd ride (or as wild as teenage angst can get haha :))