[2]

(M/n) knocked hastily and didn't even think of stopping unless he was given permission to enter anytime soon. First off, they practically kidnapped him without a good reason and then they left him all alone in his 'new room'? Bullshit.

Basically what had happened after these strangers had brought him here was that they had shown him 'his room' in which he would be sleeping in as long as he was going to be here. Something told (M/n) that it was probably going to be for a very long time, considering that it wasn't an uncomfortable looking room at all. Actually, it looked more than inviting at the first glance but still, nothing would ever be able to replace his home. Especially not his bed, that was just impossible. 

When (M/n) had started trying to talk to the people that were with him during the car ride, they gave short answers, ignored him or just said something that didn't have anything to do with what he was talking about. And that had pissed (M/n) off greatly. At least talking to him would have made him feel a little bit better.
After they had left him alone with the order to come to Guren's office as soon as he was feeling a bit more relaxed because they had acknowledged the fact that (M/n) was really tense during the whole car ride.
Another creepy thing was that this was an underground city. Really, he had no idea that these things even existed, apart from the ones in books and movies, but this was just crazy. He had never really thought that there'd be anything worth noticing underneath the ground he walked on before, but this was seriously a whole city with tall buildings and such. It was like a society and strangely reminded him of an anime that he had once watched.

So after (M/n) had stared at the ceiling in 'his' room for about one or two hours and almost went insane from the ticking of the clock, he decided to go to the office of this Guren. If he remembered correctly, that was the one that had handcuffed him and pressed him against the window earlier. Rude.

And now that he was standing in front of the office, it seemed like that bastard wasn't even there. (M/n) was seriously debating on whether he should just slam the door open or leave and come back later. Or possibly, he was just being ignored again.

(M/n) gave in after it felt like his knuckles were starting to become numb and he sighed loudly. Seriously? He was hoping that he'd be able to return to 'his room' or even home easily after whatever they had in mind for him. The latter was highly unlikely though because he had a feeling that he wasn't going to be able to leave this underground city for a very long time. Well, at least for a month.

The sound of someone chuckling startled the (h/c)-haired male and he jumped in his position, then he turned around to see who dared to laugh at him right now.

The other male had a strangely warm smile, unlike most of the other people that he had seen before and his deep blue eyes didn't look all that cool either. And his hair was practically white. Man, (M/n) was already planning on asking him whether his hair was dyed or not. If it wasn't, then he would surely be jealous in a way. Ah, there he was at it again, thinking of conversations that probably weren't going to happen at any point. But who could blame him? Sometimes (M/n)'s brain just wandered off and it was mostly very hard to get him back to his senses once it had started. It could be annoying, but for whatever reason, some people actually thought of this as cute, especially some girls that he had once gone out with. Well, these relationships were never really serious anyway.

"Looking for Guren, I see." The white-haired man stated and laughed ever so slightly. (M/n) was torn between asking him some ridiculous question and answering normally. "I'm assuming that you're (M/n)? You were quite the topic at the meeting earlier." He added after no answer followed.

(M/n) nodded lazily. "Yeah, that's me. And you are, uh.." He scratched his cheek in thought to check if anyone had told him the stranger's name before. Nope. "Someone with very nice hair?" The obviously younger male laughed nervously.