Chapter 2

I woke up and ran straight to my calendar todays the day I get to meet the cast of the walking dead!

I put on some short shorts and my walking dead shirt I slipped on my pink vans and I was off.

It wasn't very packed he must of been very expensive, before we went in mom pulled me aside.

"Charlie before we go in I must tell you something, Your name is Charlie Nora Reedus with this your father is Norman Reedus," she said as she mumbled the last part.

"So you're tell me that the actor Norman Reedus from the walking dead is my father!" I said jumping up and down.

"Yes and he does know about you so I'll be back to pick you up in an hour be back here" she said as she was hopping in her car.

I walked inside to see that I was first here so that means I get to meet the cast without other screaming people. I showed the security my pass and they let me through and there I saw first my father Norman Reedus. I walked over to him and handed him a shirt to sign.

"Hello Sweetheart what's your name?" he said with a smile on his face.

"Um Charlie Nora Reedus" I say looking at the ground

He looked up at me and stared into my eyes, he stayed in that position for a few seconds until he finally spoke, "you're not the daughter of Sasha May?" he said with a curious look on his face.

I just stood there and nodded, he stood up and walked over to me, all the cast turned their heads as Norman reached in for a hug. Of course I hugged back I mean it is my father why wouldn't I?

Everyone stared in amazement as Norman start yelling "my daughter she has come it is my daughter!"

He gave me his number and I was going to come on set with him tomorrow to watch the cast film. I continued walking down the line till I came to a boy around my age he had long brown hair and the most beautiful blue eyes, of course I recognised him It was Chandler and I had the biggest crush on him.

"Hi Charlie is it" he said with his beautiful voice.

"Yeah haha it is" I said. My face went so red I looked like a cherry.

"You are really pretty you know" he said as he signed my shirt.

"Really thanks" I said kind of mumbling.

He handed me a piece of paper and told me to text him, I walked out side to see mom I was so excited it wasn't funny.

Mom was talking to me about dad on the day home, and then she said it the few words I never wanted to hear in my life...

"I am moving back to Australia and you are going to live with you father!" she said in a stern voice.

She had all my suit cases in the back and she then just dropped me in front of massive 2 story house, I had no idea where I was, I walked up the drive way with my 2 suitcases and rang the door bell...

Authors Note- I need new characters please comment if you want to be in it and if you do what type of character :)