Chapter 3

I walk up to the door and knock waiting for an answer, finally someone opened the door and of course she left me with Norman.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" he asked looking curious.

"Mom just left me here she was angry about something she went back to Australia to live and left me here" I say bringing my suitcases up the driveway.

Nor- I mean dad took me up to this massive room that had lime green walls an a massive walk in robe with expensive clothes in there. Plus a huge bathroom.

"What is this?" I asked putting my suitcase on my king sized bed.

"Well you mother called me 2 weeks ago saying she was going to leave you with me so I thought I'd get you a 13 year olds room" Dad says laughing.

"It is beautiful thanks dad" I say hugging him.

"Anything for my princess" he says kissing my fore head.

"Oh I forgot to mention I've got a red carpet event tonight you in?" He asked me

"Uh Duh" I say laughing.

"Well I'll let you get ready" he said walking out the door.

I got into the shower shaved my legs and washed my hair I got out and went to my wardrobe and scanned looking for something to wear. I finally decided on a pink puffy dress that just went to mid thigh, I chose some sparkly pumps to go with it. I do my hair in a waterfall braid and apply light make up. I bet Chandler thinks I hate him cause I haven't texted him but the thing is I don't have a phone!

"Hey Charlie I have something for you" he says handing me an Iphone 5c.

"Wow" I say looking at it.

"everyone's number is in there mine, Chandlers and the rest of the cast" he says smiling at me.

"Thanks so much dad, and I can't wait for tonight" I say hugging him.

"Me too, well I'm going to get ready now meet me down stairs in ten" he says walking down the hall.

I spray some perfume and do some final touch ups I notice dad had put a few apps on my phone such as Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and Facebook I had read about them but never had them. I checkout twitter and saw my picture was from a recent photoshoot I had won and I already had over 3,000 followers but all the tweet to me were about dad of course. I made a tweet saying @charliereedus: Red Carpet with dad and TWD cast can't wait:). Moments later a got a notification saying that Chandler Riggs has retweeted it. OMG CHANDLER RIGGS RETWEETED ONE OF MY TWEETS!!!!!! I was screaming inside.

"CHARLIE COME ONE" Dad yells from down stairs.

I grab my white clutch and head down stairs dad opens the door and I walk out side to a....

Authors Note: Please tell me what ya think!