Blood Lust

Koroma POV 

So this all going so fast my mom is some type of person who can make deadly poisons. My best friends dad is the best assassin in here at the moment. All the class is scared that they will die. How could all the people In the same class as my dad be so calm. I feel so bad for them but in the end it all will turn out while right. Right?

"Kaede did you know that you dad was a top assassin in the grade 23 years ago."

"No but my dad knows what they are talking about this so crazy."

I still do not know how we can kill the teacher but they did it the other time we can do it this time.

"Do you think we can do it Caliber"

" I Dunno it is to much work. Do you think I can wield a gun like my mother and father. I do not."

Astird POV  

This is big I think if we get help it will be alright. We have two pros and five who have done this before. But I don't understand why it was my family this does not sound like my mom and dad. Who can change that much in this in a life time.  

"Hey mom what are the jobs that Kaede and Koroma 

"Well Kaede's dad is Nagisa and he is a teacher. Koroma's parents are Karma is a politician and Okuda is a scientist." 

"Thanks mother Love you."

This is so weird how can these people live so normal lives it is like they never went though this. Who does the rest of the class feel. Can this be real! I so wonder. 

Author:

Sorry for the drama