⎾BEFORE⏌

Elisaveta Petrova was born June 5, 1473, alongside her fraternal twin sister, Katerina

Elisaveta Petrova was born June 5, 1473, alongside her fraternal twin sister, Katerina. Elisaveta and Katerina almost looked identical with the same big, innocent doe eyes, olive skin, and silky chocolate curls. They were born in Bulgaria to a strict father and submissive mother. The Petrovas were a very respected, noble and wealthy family.

Katerina nor Elisaveta wanted to get married at the mere age of 18, Elisaveta knew there was more to the world that she wanted to explore. Elisaveta and Katerina were outspoken, blunt, and promiscuous. They didn't enjoy being told what to do by anyone- especially men. They didn't like knowing their only purpose in life was to marry some snobby man that didn't truly love them, bore a couple kids, and stay at home to cook and clean.

Elisaveta wanted to further her education, travel the world, meet her soulmate and fall in love. As soon as her father learned of his two daughters thoughts, he immediately started courting them before word got around town and no man would want them.

When Katerina was 16, she met a traveler and fell in love, Elisaveta being the only person to know. Elisaveta was Katerina's confident and vise versa. Katerina later became pregnant out of wedlock and in 1490 she gave birth, being forced to give the child up for adoption, not even being allowed to know the gender. She was disowned by their father for bringing shame to their family, Elisaveta being disowned as well for knowing about the affair and doing nothing.

The twins were then exiled to England, where they quickly assimilated into their new culture and they met two nobleman brothers, Niklaus and Elijah Mikaelson. At first, Elisaveta was attracted to Niklaus and Katerina was attracted to both men but in time, they eventually learned that they were Petrova doppelgängers and that Klaus was planning on using them as a sacrifice in order to break the curse that bound his werewolf side.

They sabotaged his plan by running away with the moonstone, which bound the curse, and then tricked Rose into feeding them her blood so they could turn themselves into vampires; Katerina the mastermind behind everything. Because they were no longer human, their blood no longer was a viable component of the ritual to undo the curse. Klaus was so infuriated with Katerina and Elisaveta's sabotage, that they were forced to live on the run for over 500 years as he hunted them down.

Elisaveta could never get to comfortable in one place, become to close to people, for she would be caught by one of the Mikalson members and no doubt be killed. She had search parties out for her. But it was okay because she had Katerina by her side.

In 1864 Katerina and Elisaveta resurfaced as Katherine and Elizabeth Pierce in Mystic Falls, Virginia. They were taken in by one of the town's founders, Giuseppe Salvatore, having spun a story about being orphaned by a fire that killed their family. Stefan Salvatore, the younger, kind, polite brother. He had dark brown hair, forest green eyes that Elizabeth swore were the prettiest eyes she'd ever seen. Damon Salvatore, the older, playful, flirty brother. He had jet black hair, pale skin, and icy blue eyes that sent chills down Elizabeth's back.

Each boy took a sliver of Elizabeth's heart, while she captured both of theirs. Katherine had Damon wrapped around her finger, Stefan was completely infatuated with the brunette. He wanted nothing to do with Katherine, and that's where it all went wrong.

Katherine wasn't used to not getting her way, especially when it came to men. Elizabeth and her shared Klaus, why couldn't they share the Salvatore brothers? Elizabeth was completely against the idea, she was head over heels for stefan, but Katherine had been there for the blonde, Elizabeth owed her.

So they took turns with the boys, sometimes sharing. Everything was going good until Katherine got messy and started turning a large amount of people. Peal warned the girls and realizing how quickly the Founder's Council would take action against the vampires, Katherine struck a deal with George Lockwood: she would give him the moonstone if he would help her and Elizabeth fake their deaths.

Stefan unwittingly suggested to his father that he knew a vampire, and Giuseppe guessed Katherine's and Elizabeth's true identity. Giuseppe spiked Stefan's drink with vervain and, later that night, Katherine and Elizabeth both bit him. They were incapacitated by the vervain in his bloodstream, and, hearing the commotion, Giuseppe burst in to take them away.

Damon later went to rescue them, and Stefan, upset that he had hurt his brother and jeopardized Elizabeth's life, helped him in the effort. They were both killed trying to save them, shot by Giuseppe, who was ashamed his sons had succumbed to the wiles of a demon.

Katherine and Elizabeth were taken to Fell's Church with a bunch of ther vampires to be destroyed, but George helped Katherine and Elizabeth escape. Katherine and Elizabeth gave George the moonstone, but instead of leaving right away, Elizabeth turned to see Damon and Stefan's bodies lying in the road. She ran to Stefan, kissed him, and promised they would be together again someday.

DISCLAIMER
I DO NOT OWN THE VAMPIRE DIARIES OR ANY CHARACTERS BESIDES MAYA GILBERT, ELIZABETH PIERCE/ELISAVETA PETROVA

Guys please leave comments, I would so much rather have those than votes!