⎾FOUR⏌

Maya had just finished getting ready for school, jeans and tank top with a cardigan

Maya had just finished getting ready for school, jeans and tank top with a cardigan. She felt good, like today would be better, she'd see to it. She knew what she wanted and that her life was gonna get better. She walked into Elena's room to see her seated in her chair located next to her bay window, scribbling away in her diary. Elena looked up and quickly shut the book, setting her pen down and offering her sister a warm grin.

"Good Morning, sis." Elena greeted, sounding quite chipper and with a bright smile. Maya was slightly taken aback, it was quite early and Elena was never a morning person.

"What has you so happy?" Maya asked intrigued, taking a seat on Elena's bed. She picked at the stitching as Elena hid her journal, Maya being the only person to know where it was located.

Elena's smile grew even more -- if that was possible -- before she gushing, "Stefan came by here last night and we talked for hours."

Maya gulped, guilt eating away at her. She hated lying in general but especially lying to Elena, but she knew it would only hurt her in the end. What happened with Stefan was a mistake that would never happen again, Maya would make sure of it. Elena and Stefan weren't together technically and Maya was drunk, oh god was she drunk. "That's great, El! I'm happy for you. You deserve it."

"It's crazy; I was so sure he liked you." Elena said laughing slightly, her doe eyes shinning with amusement. She felt silly now for the gnawing feeling of rejection and sadness every time she thought she had caught Stefan gazing at Maya during history; they were just friends.

"You know you Elena, and that crazy imagination of yours." Maya laughed breezily, getting up and grabbing her bag once she saw the time on the clock that was rested on Elena's night stand. Elena followed her cue and grabbed her jacket, both girls going to leave when they were stopped by Jenna walking up the stairs.

She had stopped the twins, a look of desperation on her face as she asked, "Do I look adult? As in respectfully parental?"

Elena and Maya gave her a once over, taking in how her strawberry blonde locks were curled, tumbling down to rest on her shoulders, she had noticeably more makeup on then normal and she was dressed in a deep purple dress that hugged her body in the best way. "Depends where you're going."

Maya's honey eyes lit up with excitement and her tone was hopeful as she exclaimed, "Ooh, please say a date!"

"Ha, most definitely not." Jenna told her niece shortly, a sigh leaving her nude colored lips. "Jeremy's parent-teacher conference. Hair up or down?"

Maya thought for a moment as she stared at Jenna who had gathered her hair into a makeshift ponytail. Jenna was beautiful, and naturally at that. She had pretty green eyes, full rosy lips and creamy smooth skin. "Sexy stewardess."