osomatsu x reader

"Heh your on [name] Chan!! " said osomatsu as he accepted the challenge you gave him for who wins the video games you two were playing, "fine by me but who ever looses will do what the winner says" said [name] Chan with a confident smile as she got ready for the video game to start.

--timeskip--

"What the hell how did I loose" said [name] Chan as she was shocked on how her luck ran out, "we'll then I'm the winner" said osomatsu smirking, "oh ok good for you!! You don't need to rub it in" said [name] Chan frowning, "woah calm down I'm just joking" said osomatsu.

As you and osomatsu sat he spoke to break the silence, "so want to get this over with" said osomatsu, "y-yea let do it.. Uh what would you like me to do onne-chan? " said [name] Chan, "let me kiss you on your lips" said osomatsu as [name] eyes widened open, "a kiss..? Wow I thought you were gonna ask for s** since I know you so we'll" said [name] Chan, "nahh you see I always liked you.. " said osomatsu putting a finger to cover his nose, "r-really?" Said [name] shocked, "y-yea please domt tell the others.. " he said in a shy tone, "ok we'll I love you too" said [name] Chan as she smiled at him.

As you two we're close to eachother osomatsu leaned into kiss you, as he kissed you he French kissed you on your lips, "mm.. Oso.. " said [name] Chan as she felt osomatsu's warm air and his tounge touch hers, as osomatsu broke the kiss you two stopped for air.

"Y-your such a good kisser onne-chan" said [name] Chan, "r-really? Why thanks" he said as he then turned off the room your we're in lights, "onne-chan I'm scared of the dark" you said hugging him, "i-its ok I'm here" said osomatsu hugging you as he turned on a cinnamon red candle that soon lit light making the room look red.

As you layed down osomatsu layed on top of you, you and osomatsu made a decision you two we're gonna try this since you two are both virgins, "so are you sure want this" said osomatsu, "y-yes your the one I want" said [name] Chan, "I see then I'll make this moment unforgettable" he said as he took you.

--timeskip--

"A-ahh osomatsu I'm gonn-" moaned [name] Chan as she came, "ahh" groaned osomatsu as he came inside her, as they came together.

"T-that was so good" said [name] Chan, "I know let's do it again next time" said osomatsu, "what will your brothers say? " said [name] Chan since karamatsu and the rest liked her, "we'll their gonna be jealous that the 1st son lost his virginity" said osomatsu as he laughed alittle.

"T-then as long as your happy i am too" you said as you fell asleep , as you we're asleep he went by your side and slept next to you.