karamatsu x reader p. 2

"Hehe karamatsu your silly" said [name] Chan as they walked inside the mall, "I am good at making jokes dear" said karamatsu, "I must ask karamatsu do you have brothers? " asked [name] as he froze, "b-brothers?.." Said karamatsu, "never mind.. I'm sorry" said [name] Chan as she touched his hands.

"C-come on let's go eat something" said [name] Chan, "ehh sure" said karamatsu as you two bought food, "[name] Chan! " said karamatsu, "yes honey bun" said [name] Chan, " do you think I'm painful? " says karamatsu, "n-no why! " said [name] Chan, "oh because everyone else says I am" said karamatsu , "don't listen to them as long as I have you I'm happy " said [name] Chan cheering him up.

"Karamatsu.. Want to..come over to my house it's raining and my house is across the street" said [name] Chan, "sure" said karamatsu as you Two left.

As you open the door you and karamatsu walk in, "wow I love your house" said karamatsu, "thanks and I love those glittery pants" said [name] chan, "t-thank you!! " said karamatsu, "we'll let's get in bed together" said [name] Chan.

"Okay I'll get ready" said karamatsu, "and I'll be waiting" said [name] Chan, as [name] Chan walked in the room she walked only with a bra and panties that we're cherrys.

"Y-you look so.. " said karamatsu as he blushed like crazy, "I know I'm not so pleasing " said [name] Chan looking down, "no you look perfect only your body makes me get a boner" said karamatsu, "o-ohh karamatsu" you said as you crawled ontop of him, "[name]... Chan.. " he said nervous, "y-your so cute when your shy karamatsu.. " said [name] chan as she felt his dick get harder.

"[N] -[Name] Chan.. " he groaned as she took his dick in her mouth, as she sucked on his big dick he turned red and soon started to feel like he was gonna cum. "F-fuck I'm com-" he groaned loudly as he came deep in her mouth, "ahh that was so good karamatsu you taste amazing" said [name] , "I do ahh let's taste you now" said karamatsu as he pinned you down and licked your wet pussy.

"Ahh yes lick it More" said [name] moaning, as he nearly ate her up she came, "karamatsu... I'm.. " she moaned loudly as she came ans he licked all her insides up, "ahh that was a good meal" said karamatsu, "let me feel you karamatsu I want you" said [name] Chan as she bended over, "fine" said karamatsu as he puts his dick inside her.

--timeskip--

"Ahh that was so good" said karamatsu as he gaspe for air as he he came inside her, "it's so much" said [name] as she fell on the bed from exuastion, "I love you [name] Chan" said karamatsu as he got in bed with you and hugged you close to him.

THEIR YOU GO, I DO LOVE HAPPY ENDINGS