karamatsu x reader

Karamatsu has always had bad luck with woman so he went to todomatsu for help, "todomatsu please help me get a girlfriend" said karamatsu dramatically crying, "fine only if you stop crying painful tears" said todomatsu, "thank you" he said hugging him as todomatsu help weirded out.

"Ok so let's put a picture of you on this site give me a good pic" said todomatsu, "this one" he said as he gave him one with a rose, "o-okayy.. " said todomatsu, "we'll let's see if you get any responses" said todomatsu as they waited hours for a response.

"Y-you know I'm starting to think no one is gonna respond" said todomatsu as he was about to leave but he then heard his phonr notification box vibrate, "wtf how?!! " said todomatsu, " ehh aleast one is good" said karamatsu as todomatsu looked to see who it was, "i-its a girl who looks about our age" said todomatsu blushing hell a crazy, "let me see totty" said karamatsu, as todomatsu showed him he was impressed with the girls looks.

*todomatsu phone rings*

"We'll then I'll leave you my phone for you to talk" said todomatsu handing Kara the phone, "o-oh OK thanks" said karamatsu as totty then made his meme face, "drop my phone and I'll kill you shittymatsu!!! " he said as he left the room, karamatsu picks up, "hello" he said as he talked answering, "hello you must be matsuno karamatsu? " said [name] Chan, "yea that me and you must be [name] [last]" said karamatsu.

As you and karamatsu talked you two saw you had alot in common, you two liked the same music and th same dressing style.

IM SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER DIDNT HAVE SIN / JUICY LEMON IN IT IM PLANNING ON MAKING A SECOND PART