1: Ballora?

You shyly walked down the hall. Some girls laughed at you."Are you gonna embarrass yourself like you did yesterday 'lunch boy'?"

You were a stuttering mess yesterday, while having talk to cute girl at school your clumsy trip made you the retarded lunch boy of your highschool year. You ignored them and headed on to your locker.

"Here she comes!" One of your classmates yelled in a quiet tune of voice."She's so pretty! I wish I looked like her!"

"Here comes the best dancer in the school!"

"She's an incredible dancer."

"I wish I had her life.... And hair!"

You turned around. A girl with blue purplish hair tied into a bun walked down the hall. She had a purple top on, with a pink, blue, and light pink ballet skirt with a golden trim, she had purple ballet flats, rose cheeks, pink colored lipstick on, purple eyeshadow, a little tiara on, earrings, a necklace, and to top it all off she wore light purple and white striped socks. Needless to say, she was beautiful. She turned to you. Her eyes were a beautiful lavender color. She smiled and waved at you. You blushed and immediately turned around to get your stuff. While you did that she continued down the hall.

'Who is she?' You mentally asked yourself.'She's really pretty, I guess.... She wouldn't have interests in awkward teenage boys. Especially ones call 'lunch boy'....'

You decided to ask a random kid."Who's the new girl?"

He turned to you."Oh the dance machine? Her name is Ballora. Ballora Ballerina. Everyone in school is talking about her amazing performance that got her in the dance team!"

"Oh... She's a ballerina type of dancer?" You mumbled. The boy looked at you and smirked.

"Oh? Didn't notice you're the clutz from lunch. Don't bother with her. A girl like Ballora would have no interest in an awkward teenage moron."

You sighed and walked into class, after that shameless display. You really wanted to die. No one likes you. Heck, no one even sits with you in class! You're surrounded by empty tables everyday. You sat down and was writing a note to your teacher about seeing a counselor about the bullying. You didn't even notice her.

"Excuse me?" A female asked. You looked up. Your eyes widened. It was Ballora."Is this seat taken?"

You shook your head. She smiled and sat down beside you.'Oh man... The whole school is gonna kill me!' Ballora noticed your panicked expression.

"Hey, are you okay?" She asked. You nodded.

"Y-Yeah... Just a l-little jumpy..." You stuttered. Pink spreading across your face. Ballora slightly giggled at your shy moment.

"Ballora! Why are you sitting with Mr. Stutter? Come sit with us!" A girl said. Two others laughed at the name she called you.

You put your head down in embarrassment. Ballora stood up."I'm sorry, I didn't how horribly rude girls can be towards boys. I think he's quite adorable when he stutters. Who would've known girls wanted players instead ones who really matter."

You blushed. She called you cute when you stutter! The girl growled."Fine! Sit with that dork! No one likes a shy guy anyway!"

"I do." Ballora mumbled, sitting back down."Sorry about that."

You mustered the courage to look at the beautiful girl beside you. Your face still a tint of pink."I-It's fine.... T-That happens n-normally...." You wet back to writing immediately after replying.

"What are writing about?" Ballora asked.

".... A note to the teacher...."

"Why?"

"About.... These kids...."

Ballora gave you a sad look."I'm so sorry, I don't know why they hate you. You seem really nice to me."

You weakly smiled at her."T-Thank... Do you write any s-songs?"

Ballora nodded and pulled out some lyrics."Yeah, it's called Crumbling Dreams."

(VIDEO UP TOP!)

Ignoring the odd name."How does it go?"

"Why do you hide inside your walls?"

"When there is music in my halls?"

"All I see is an empty room."

"No more joy on an empty tune."

"It's all good to sing all day."

"To dance, to spin, to fly away."

You smiled."T-That's really pretty... I like it."

"Thank you... I never got your name." Ballora said, waiting for your name.

"Y-Y/N." You reply.

"Well then Y/N,  thanks for complimenting it. I'm Ballora incase you didn't know."

"Alright class! Today we'll go over our plan for the essay on how to fix up some school mistakes!" The teacher announced heading into the room.

After school, you weed heading home before a boy from your class pushed you in a mud puddle."That's what you deserve. Thinking that Ballora would like you!"

You wiped slight tears off your face and stood up. You sighed and walked home on the verge of crying.