2: Walk With Me

You sat on the bench outside. Everyone remained outside since the teachers were having a meeting. It was after school, but you had nothing to do. People whispered about you as you read your note to see if it made sense. You agreed with your mental mind that it was good. You put it in your pocket and layed on the bench. Looking at the bright blue sky and white puffy clouds above. It was peaceful enough for you and no one was bothering you. Suddenly water was spilt on you. A girl laughed.

"Oops. I'm sooo clumsy." She said laughed and walking away. You growled and sat up. Now you're soaked. You stood up. Deciding to go home.

"Y/N!" You heard Ballora call your name. You turned around. She handed you a towel."Walk with me please." You nodded.'Now let's see those girls splash him.' Ballora said triumphantly to herself.

Ballora led you to the gym. You sat on the bleachers. She smiled at you."You mind scoring me on a practice performance?" You nodded.

You were impressed with Ballora's skill. It was almost like she was born to dance like the way she does. You decided she just practiced hard and never gave up. Something you always do. Give up. What's the point when those jerks keep shooting you down. Ballora is the only person who cares about you. Your mother is out of state and you live alone now. There's nothing to keep you going.

You didn't care about the rest of the performance. You weed crying. Ballora ended her little practice and smiled, looking at you.

"What do you th-" She saw you were crying and rushed to you."Y/N what's wrong?"

You looked at her, your E/C eyes were dull. You look horrible. You hugged her and began to cry. You were shorter than her after all. She held onto you. There for you the whole time. Ballora looked up, there stood two guys taking photos calling you a crybaby. Ballora growled at them.

"Your the reason this keeps happening!" She practically shrieked."LEAVE HIM OUT OF YOUR LITTLE GAMES!"

The two ran off, terrified of her. She rubbed the back of your messy H/C hair."You're okay Y/N, they won't bother you, I promise."

You felt loved. Like someone cared. It was a feeling you missed for years. Finally the light came to you. It gave you Ballora to fight your darkest moments. You were happy. You were loved and that was all that mattered to you.