time

Block the sounds and the voices in your head. Let it go and move on. The best remedy isn't time... The only choice we have to keep living is to harden our hearts and push through hard times.

*

Chanyeol stares out the window, looking at the fragile snowflakes drop from up above. He lets out a sigh as he turns around, looking at the calendar. 

December 25, 2016.

A year after he broke up with Baekhyun.

He honestly regrets it. Every night he worries about the small male who he used to call his. Every night he remembers the smaller male's bright smiles and hugs which causes the taller male to blush like a crazy male in love.

Well he is, he just realized it too late.

*

December 25, 2015.

Baekhyun smiles widely hugging his tall giant. "Handsome as always~" He sings to his lover, digging his nose into his chest inhaling his amazing scent. Chanyeol's lips form a thin line, patting Baekhyun's back.

"You're beautiful."

Chanyeol whispers in a dull tone, not even sure with his words.

Baekhyun pulls away, "Are you okay, Yeol?" Baekhyun asks with much concern since he's not used to his boyfriend looking glum on Christmas day.

Chanyeol sighs, "It just doesn't feel the same anymore, Baek." He replies.

"I don't feel the spark that I used to feel with you."

Baekhyun chuckles bitterly, "I knew this would happen.." He says, taking a few steps back.

"But, why? Why don't you feel that spark anymore?"

Chanyeol bites his bottom lip, he lowers his head down trying to avoid contact with the smaller male.

"I honestly don't know."

Baekhyun sighs, "You know that is a stupid reason." He sternly says trying to not show the pain that Chanyeol has created.

Baekhyun walks towards Chanyeol and lifts the taller's head using his finger.

"I s-still love you." He stutters, having the urge to kiss him goodbye but he doesn't.

He let's go and turns around. "Thank you."

Baekhyun says before leaving the house, breaking down after keeping his strong image.

*

Present

Chanyeol runs towards the park, remembering that this is where they met.

He expects to see the small male walking on the grass covered with snow, his three-layered coats providing him warmth.

But unfortunately he sees no one.