Chapter 9

Dear Diary,

There's a lot going on in my life right now, but not all good.

Can I give you a list? I'll take that as a yes....

1) Katie (my ex) asked to be friends and I said yes

2) Me and Jake haven't been on the best terms

3)I can't stomach anything

4) I have to leave LA in 2 days

5) I have a new client (Selena Gomez)

6) I go back for my last year at skl in two weeks

7) I MET DEMI LOVATO!

Yeah, basically.... That was a quick recap of my life.

Everything feels so weird since me and Demi are quickly becoming good friends. She accepted me straight away, and sometimes I feel like maybe she doesn't even remember my secret.

A big surprise for me though, was when Selena agreed to write the song about Demi... Ugh, this song is DEFINITELY not going to help my bubbling feelings for Demi.

No one knows much about my life apart from the part that they play a role in. My uncle only knows about my life at HR, since he's a general manager and partner there. My parents only know my name and don't even know how old I am since they've missed my past few birthdays. Demi is my idol, my love, my life and my family, she is reason I am alive.

Explaining my life in a few short words Is Impossible.

You see, my family is generally rich, and on top of that, all of my uncles and aunts share the money so we're all just filthy rich. I pay my own bills though, because I already work.

Jake has been my lifelong friend. He has a more complicated life than me though. His mom is Canadian and his dad is French. His parents are divorced and his dad re-married and lived in France. His mom lives in Canada with his uncle. Jakes step mom has a kid, that kid just so happens to be Katie... Weird situation huh?

This is slightly of topic, but I like talking to you like you're a person, like you're my friend. The voices, the blood and my blade are necessities. You're my friend because you're supportive and you don't have to be, because I don't need you and yet you're still here. Thank you.

I'll stop bothering you now.

Skye,

Skye closed her journal and blinked trying to hold back tears. She had grown attached to her journal and began to think of it as a friend in her world. She had waited a long time to tell her diary the dirt and context of all the emotion she poured to her diary. In a way, it helped Skye to organize her own thoughts.

In her last year of uni at only 19, Skye had taken night and online courses of uni during work hours and high school.

A message beeped on Skye's phone

From: JakeBabe

Another one down... Choice was hers

Skye replied

To: JakeBabe

I have to work... New client.

I'm not going to the funeral.

A/N what just went down there!?

PS I wrote this on my phone and have taken off again, so I will probably only be writing on my phone this weekend and updating when I can.