Hospital Beds:

"Come on my love, lets go to the car, i've called Abbie to come over whilst the other 3 leave so Lily's not alone"

I leave the house and watch Blake lock the door.

•••••••••••••••••

"See, i told you it was the pizza, maybe uncooked meat i don't know but i'll be okay"

"I'm sorry for worrying about you" i give him a quick hug and urge him into the car to go home.

I end up falling asleep in the car and waking up on the sofa. I reach over for my medication which is doing absolutely nothing but apparently it's helping me recover.

••••••••••••••••••••••

One Week Later:
"Come on my love, you're not getting any better, you're practically spending your nights in the bathroom"

"You're right" my eyes are bloodshot, my skin turned pale with a tinge of a yellow undertone. I've had to take some time away from work. Maybe this isn't down to the pizza.

•••••••••••••••••

"I didn't know how bad it could be" i pull the hospital bed sheet over me.

"I'm not leaving your side tonight, Abbie called to see if her she and a friend can stay the night to keep an eye on Lily"

"Okay, thankyou"

"Adelaine Rose?" A nurse appears from behind the curtain.

"That's me" i fake a smile.

"We're going to have to keep you in for a few days to run some tests, we have an idea but we need a definitive diagnosis"

"What's the idea?"

"Let's just take a blood sample and we'll move from there" before i could ask any questions she turns away to talk to another patient.

"That didn't sound good"

"It's just an 'idea' whatever it is, they're probably wrong or it's nothing to worry about my love" he kisses my forehead and goes to grab us a hot chocolate each.

"Adelaine, Is it okay if we take an ultrasound to check for anything alarming?"

"Yeah, sure"

••••••••••••••••••••
*Next Day*

"The results have come back already, i have some good news and bad news" my facial expression drops quicker that a bullet can leave a gun.

"What's the bad news first?" Maybe the good news can contradict the bad news. Blake's hand immediately grips mine and our eyes lock for a second before shooting back at the nurse.