This Is It:

"I'm afraid you have Bone Cancer" the word 'Cancer' seemed to become my main source of fear. "And the good news is that there is a way we can try to cure it" a small smile cracks through from behind the shield of tears.

I don't know whether to be happy about the treatment or distraught about the cancer. It's all to overwhelming. It's too much to take in.

"I'll leave you two alone, i'm very sorry"

Blake climbs onto the bed next to me and i rest my head on his chest. His hand running through my hair. "Please don't leave me" i whisper

"What do you mean leave you?"

"Please don't leave me when this escalates"

"I'll never leave you, i don't care what happens. I love you, for you. Not your image or your health condition. I can't ever leave the most perfect person i've ever had in my life. I'm not leaving you alone. I'll provide everything i can for you. I'm not leaving you i promise"

What if he's only staying with me out of pity? And he doesn't really want to be with me and he's just saying this because he feels sorry for me.

"I'd still love you if none of this was happening"

•••••••••••••••

Blake and I have agreed to keep this between us until my next appointment just for confirmation. We only have to wait a week for more test results then if it is definitive, i'll be starting radiotherapy next month.