Cover Trouble:

"I'm having the window seat!" I scream running down the airport halls.

"No, you're not. I am" i hear an echo of Blake's voice trailing behind me.

"Yes i amm" i sing as I approach the ticket lady. As the typical female i am. I feel bad for my sad-looking boyfriend and beckon him in front. There is a method behind my madness here you see.

"You do realise i get to fall asleep on you and lean over you to look out of the window?" I smirk and lightly push him forward.

"Don't ever tell me i don't love you" he mutters.

I shake my head and board the aircraft.

"Look! Look! Katie Look!" I swear i turn into a 5 year old when I'm on a plane. Nature just amazes me i guess. I point to the mountains passing in the distance.

Blake's POV:
She's finally asleep. I grab my phone out of my pocket and message Sabrina.

Text To Emily😏:
Morning lovely, still okay for me to come over this afternoon whilst Adelaine is out with G getting a guitar?💜x

Text From Emily😏:
Of course! I'll be in my room waiting, door shall be unlocked❤️x

I place my phone down and rest my head against the window.

Adelaine's POV:
I awake to notice we had landed. I tap Blake to wake him and i grab our cases.

I go to hold Blake's hand as we walk into airport but he swerves me and goes to walk George at the back - leaving me to lead in front. Maybe he's just tired and narky.

"Blake seems a bit, off? Are you two okay?" Reece links his arm with mine.

"I'm not sure, i went to hold his hand earlier and he avoided me, we haven't spoken since" i stare down at my feet.

Just as i'm about to confront Blake,
"Richardson?" The taxi driver shouts - bursting my sudden bubble of confidence.

I get into the Taxi and of cause, i fall into place next to Blake. I look over to him every-so-often but he never looks me in the eye. I place my hand on his thigh and look the opposite way, maybe it will calm the tension a bit?

He ends up crossing his leg, leaving my hand to fall onto the seat.

What is wrong with him?

As i said earlier, i'm the typical female and i know 2 can play 1 game.

George hops out of the taxi and i follow behind. Without looking at Blake once, George and i lead ahead and i gran him hand - to which he doesnt deny, like Blake. Our arms swing back and forth as we skip to the reception.

"Smith, Bibby and unfortunately Richardson" i smile. She passes all the keys to G and i take mine.

"All on floor 3"  the receptionist informs us. George and i look eyes.

"Race?"

"Go!" I shout.

Of course i win, the amount of Nandos that George has been building up has slowed him down.

"Lay off the Nandos if i were you" i wink and enter my room, locking it behind me. Blake can wait until i'm ready to leave with George.