What Happened?

Stiles was jumping in his seat when he saw the park come into view. "Swings, swings, swings!"

   "Stiles, you need to calm down. You're distracting Lydia while she's driving. You can't do that." Issac put his hand on Stiles' shoulder holding him in his seat. The toddler pouted at the teen as he calmed down.

    Lydia pulled into a parking space just outside of the park. Issac helped the toddler out of his seat before getting out. The toddler followed Issac out crawling across the seats.

   "Swings! Issac push mee?" Stiles asked jumping out of the car.

   "Stiles be careful!" The grumpy man growled as Stiles landed, stumbling a bit.

   "He's fine, Derek," the teen said taking Stiles' hand. "How about I swing beside you and Grumpy Wolf can push you." Issac smiled at the nodding toddler.

   "Dewek push Stiles!" Stiles yelled pulling Issac along towards the swings. The curly haired teen chuckled going along with the brown eyed boy.

   Issac put Stiles in a baby swing before sitting in a normal one. Derek followed them grumbling about it being boring. Derek didn't want to but Stiles gave him the big puppy dog eyes. The Alpha couldn't resist the puppy dog eyes and pushed him.

  After a while Issac got off the swing and sat with Lydia watching the oldest and the now youngest members of their pack.

   "He's really growing on him. He's been a lot nicer to us since this happened," the male whispered to the strawberry blonde.

   "It's a nice change. But if you've noticed, before this happened, he was wrapped around his finger anyway," she whispered back watching as Derek was making faces at the toddler while pushing him. "All he's ever wanted was to make a certian someone happy. He just didn't know how to."

   "Are you trying to tell me my Alpha is in love with the spastic human?" The curly haired male whispered harshly.

   "How have you missed it Issac?" She whispered nodding her head in the pairs direction.

    Derek had taken the toddler out of the swings and was chasing him, in his wolfed out form, around the play set. No one else was there due to it being so late in the afternoon. The chasing went on for a while before the toddler started getting cranky from being tired and hungry.

  "Alright then," Derek spoke to the toddler turning back to full human. "We're going to go home now."

   The toddler screamed and kicked as Derek tried to pick him up.

   "Stiles, enough." The grumpy male used his Alpha voice towards him.

   "I get down by myself!" Stiles yelled at him running to the other side of the play set and got to the top of the stairs.

   His little legs didn't help him get down. He slipped trying to get down, he tumbled down the stairs. Both werewolves heard the snap before the screaming started. Derek ran to Stiles using him werewolf powers.

   "Stiles!" Derek yelled picking up the screaming and crying child. He saw the toddlers arm in a non natural way. "Stiles, shh. Shh. You're okay. It's going to be okay. Lydia get the car!" He yelled rocking the toddler back and forth moving his arm gently, not to hurt it more, into a position where it wouldn't hurt so much.

   Derek held the crying toddler in his arms while he sat in the front of Lydia's car. "Issac text the pack. We'll meet them at the hospital."

  Lydia speed off towards the Beacon Hills hospital. The careful driver wasn't being the cautious person she normally was. She ran a few red lights and a couple of stop signs before they ended up in front of the ER.