Where is he?

"We can't just let him stay," Stiles growled at the pack as they left the cabin. "There is no way in hell we are letting him stay with her."

  "We can and we are," Issac spat back, just as heart broken.

  "No, no we are not! We are going to come back for him." The teen spoke out his thoughts as he was dragged into the dicers seat of his baby blue jeep.

  As time went by they searched for him, high and low. But they were always 5 steps behind them. Weeks had gone by just like that. They were constantly on the move. Never in the same place for long.

  The last time they looked for him, they were in Las Vegas. With in moments of them being in the same hotel room.

   Stiles, of course, had a bit of a break down every time they were close enough to smell him or when Derek left him little notes or signs.

  They were starting to lose hope. Their friendships frayed. Their pack was just hanging together without Derek.

  Erica and Boyd both separated together, Erica went out for Cheerleading and Boyd for Football. Scott started to study more, he was getting all Bs in his academic classes. Lydia and Allison were still doing what they did before they became a part of the pack. Issac found comfort in all the little things, he stayed in Derek's loft when he wasn't in class and Stiles....

   Well Stiles was constantly having panic attacks, he was always down or drepressed. He kept searching for Derek; whenever he wasn't in class he was looking. He wasn't sleeping at night, he either got a nightmare of the witch killing him or he was up seeking him out.

    Months had gone by like this. Everyone doing their own thing, only coming together when there was danger in Beacon Hills. No one talked to each other outside of pack meetings.

    An exhausted Stiles walked into the last place he'd thought he ever would go again.

   The Loft.

  The tired boy walked into the cold, evacuated apartment. You could just hardly tell that Issac had been there recently. The drag marks in the dust looked too small and recent to be Issac's. The teen has been avoiding the loft at all costs the past couple of months.

   That's when he heard it. The faint dragging sound. Almost as if a toddler was crawling around some where near by.

     The teen followed the sound all the way to the kitchen. Where he found a green eyed little boy stairing at him.

   "DEREK?"