The call

It had been three days since his and Obi-wan's battle with this new Sith Lord. It's been three days since the Sith took his padawan. It's been three days and Qui-gon was closing in on the trail of this Sith Lord. As he looked at the path he already recovered he heard his comm link beeping signaling he had an incoming call.
"This is Master Jinn." Qui-gon started not knowing if it was one of the Jedi councilors and he stopped when he heard a soft crying coming through the comm.
"Master Qui-gon," The crying voice spoke and the Jedi master recognized the voice.
"Obi-wan! Are you alright? Where are you?" The Jedi master asked quickly not knowing how long he had to talk to his padawan.
"Your padawan has been untouched. For now." A darker calm voice came through now with the soft crying in the background.
"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you're looking for a ransom, I can tell you I don't have money, but what I do have, are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make people like you fear me. If you let my padawan go, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you." Qui-gon listened carefully to the comm as it was silent. He heard something like chains move and a dark chuckle.
"Good luck." The man said and cut of the communication link. Qui-gon stood there in terror thinking of what this new Sith Lord could possible do to Obi-wan.