On the Move

Maul disconnected the call as he pulled on the chains that connected to the Jedi padawan whom's name was Obi-wan Kenobi. Maul had a plan for what he wanted to do. He had use this padawan to redeem himself. Not to his master, but to himself. His master already declared him a Sith Lord, and most likely thought him to be dead. This was just the advantage Maul needed to kill his master. He only need to kill the two Jedi who knew about him now.

He would have to keep this padawan alive until he has Jedi Master Qui-gon Jinn cornered and dead. Then he would be able to kill the weak Jedi padawan, who had attempted to reach for the Force to find his center, but he failed and he had became scared.

The reality must be finally setting in, Maul thought to himself as his gaze fell to the Force cancelling collar he currently had on the padawan. Maul knew better than to not carry one around, he just never thought he would be taking a prisoner. The chains he held connected to the tight cuffs around the padawan's wrists. With every breath Maul took as they walked, his senses swam in the fear of the padawan, but but could also sense something else. Something told the Sith Lord that the padawan was strategizing. Maul ignored the small alarm that when off in the back of his head telling him to kill the padawan now.

If he had killed the padawan now, he was sure the Jedi Master would still come to retrieve to boy's body for a proper Jedi burial. Although Maul wanted this Jedi Master to feel so close to success in saving his padawan before Maul killed both of them. Maul could feel where the green blade got him. There was barely a 1/2 inch into his abdomen where he was hit before he knocked out the padawan and snatched him, then jumped into the reactor shaft. Both the Jedi Master and padawan had lost their lightsabers and a Jedi's lightsaber is their life. Both their lives and lightsabers were now lost.

Maul kept his eyes forward as they walked on the hot planet Maul remembered training and living on for most of his life. The Jedi would be entering his territory now and he was the only one who had the entire planet burned into his memory. He knew exactly where he wanted to go.