Beautiful Blue Dress

"Cassie wanna go fuck around in the graveyard?" I ask teasingly. My eyes drift from the sweet, charming, blonde girl to the dreary graveyard to our left.

"Nooo, Max!" she groans in response. "I want to go home, I'm sooo drunk. I want to see Dylan." Cassie slurs half her words as she continues to stumble forward.

My heart clenches at that name. Dylan. Fucking Dylan. I muster as much excitement as I can and beg her to join me. "Come on, Cass, it'll be fun!" I place my hand on her cold, frail shoulder. She turns around pouting, the brightening moonlight reflecting off her jade green eyes.

"I'm tired, Max. Let's just go home."

She utters something else, but I remain captivated by her beautiful long blonde hair and light pink lips. Her pearly white teeth glisten with the dying sun. A beautiful pastel blue dress hugs her every curve, showing off her hourglass figure.

"Cass, do it for me!" I plead, giving her my best puppy eyes.

Cassie rolls her gorgeous jade eyes at me while she stumbles away from the graveyard. The street light overhead us flickers momentarily, briefly casting shadows over her face.

"Chicken," I mock her, staring at her with lust filled eyes.

"Am not!" She huffs, unsteadily running towards the entrance into the graveyard.

I look around the area surrounding us. It's a clear night, not a single cloud in the sky. The yellow lights from the street lamps cast our silhouettes on the sidewalk. The wind blows gently on my face, warm and delicate.

Her little fingers linger on the cold metal fence as she waits for me to follow. Her diamond ring sparkles under the yellow tint of the lamps. Looking at it, I grumble at the thought of her fiance.

I nonchalantly walk up to her right side and grab her petite hand in mine. She squeezes it slightly as I bring her further into the graveyard.

"Max, what's so interesting about this place?"

I smile at the gorgeous girl and keep pulling her further in. "I want to show you something."

We approach a rather large headstone and I pull her around to the front to let her read it. 

"Hear lies Cassie Blanco, April 2nd, 2020." She turns towards me, confused and slightly frightened. "Is this some kind of prank Max?" 

"I'm sorry, Cassie." I pick up a shovel hidden behind the neighboring tombstone and strike her in the back of the head.

Her body collapses to the ground, her small frame crumpling into the fetal position. The beautiful just lays there, her breathing raspy, her eyelids struggling to stay open as she grapples to stay conscious.

"You never loved me, Cassie, you only loved that asshole Dylan. You were supposed to be mine. Mine, Cassie!" I begin to shout desperately at the girl. "You were supposed to fall in love with me, but you fell for Dylan. My fucking brother, Cassie. We were best friends growing up. We drank for the first time together, smoked for the first time together. You lost your virginity to me! You were supposed to be mine. You were always supposed to be mine!"

Her body lay still on the ground, blood soaking into her blonde hair, tinting it to a light copper. Her eyes sit open, lifeless and dull.

"I watched that bullshit for years as you fell in love with my brother. You cheated on him with me, Cassie, do you remember that? Those nights we spent together even after he proposed? So why did you choose him over me? Why, goddamn it, why?"

I throw down my shovel before leaning over and picked up Cassie, carrying her over to the pre-dug hole, her stunning blue dress now dirtied by the mud and blood.

"I bought this blue dress for you, babe." I lay her down with grace and care so not to damage her anymore. "I decided if I couldn't have you, no one could. No one. You should've been mine. Mine." I pick the metal shovel back up and begin to bury her.

"I wanted to be the man in your life... The man you loved and married and had children with. But now you're here. It's your own fault and you knew I had to do it. Because you are mine. So I bought this tombstone, dug this hole, because I love you, Cassie."

As I finish, I prop the shovel up in the dirt and rest my weary arm on it. Staring down at her grave, I breathe out, "You always looked so amazing in that beautiful blue dress."

Don't forget to drop a follow and a vote!! Leave some comments as well! Love y'all :)