Grease (male!Hungary x reader)

Requested by MissHungary-  So sorry this took forever. Anyways, earlier today my sister and I was watching Grease, which is an AWESOME movie by the way, and you didn't tell me a certain scenario, so here it is.

_______________________________________________________________________

"Hey Daniel, wanna watch a movie with me later tonight?" The Hungarian closed his locker and turned to face me. "What about tonight's homework?" I just looked at the brunet with a 'are you serious' face. "But it's Friday! You know we can wait to do that this weekend." "Well... I guess your right, so what time should I be over?" I hug him and told him to just come over around seven.

~time skip~

I put down the popcorn, and turned the TV on. I look up at the clock, 6:59 p.m., no wait, it's exactly 7:00 p.mI hear a knock on the door, and I go over and let Daniel in. "Helló (your name), what movie are we watching?" Daniel closes the door behind him and sits down on the couch. "Well it's about this couple, Danny Zuko and Sandy Olsson, and they date over the summer and fall madly in love. Then summer ends, and they're separated. Sandy ends up in the same school as Danny, and at the end... Well you'll have to see." After awhile, it starts the first song. "You didn't tell me this was a musical..." "Oh yeah, this is a musical by the way." All Daniel could do was sigh and watch the movie.

~another time skip, because your the one that I want~

"So how was the movie?" He looks at me, and smiles. "I actually liked it." "Really??" He nods his head, then stands up,bringing me with him. "Especially when Danny and Sandy danced at the end."
He starts to dance, and I start to match his dance moves. And for the rest of the night all we did was dance and sing.