Jealous ( 2P!America x reader)

Sorry for taking forever to make this!! ;-; Hope you like it Roku-Himanto!

_______________________________________________________________________

*ring ring*

I look over to the side of the coffee table, to notice that my phone is ringing. Quickly putting my magazine down, I answer with a smile on my face. "Hey (friend's name), what's up?" A chuckle is heard on the other end. "The sky..." I roll my eyes at her, even though she can't see it. "Haha, very funny. Anyways, what do you need?" Allen walks into the living room, and drops down next to me on the couch, with a sigh. "Well, I was wondering if you can watch my dog later today?" I look over to see  Allen with a disapproving look on his face. "What time?" He shakes his head and mouthed 'No' towards me. "Um... 3 till 5?" Allen frowns at me, knowing what I'm about to say. "Sure! See ya then!" He throws his hands up in frustration.

~time skip~

(F/n) gives me all her stuff, and kissed the top of her dogs head. I wave goodbye and shut the door, her (kind of dog) waiting next to me. I go to the couch and (dog's name) jumps up next to me, making Allen just stares at the dog. Suddenly, the dog starts to lick my face, causing me to giggle nonstop. "Hey, the mutt shouldn't be on the couch." He crosses his arms and frowns. "Aww, is someone jealous of a dog?" "Pff... Sure, I'M jealous of the mutt." Allen stands up and starts to walk off, but I grab his hand. I get up and make him face me,"Allen, don't be like that. I was just playing, please don't be mad." "I'm not mad at you..." He kisses me then goes upstairs, leaving me with the dog for the rest of the hour.