The Star Spangled Man( Germany x reader)

Longest title. So Birchwolf0919, I finally got around to writing this. I feel so horrible for taking so long. :/ This may suck really badly because a) I am really tired right now and b) i am no longer apart of the Hetalia fandom. I am finishing all of my requests so don't worry everyone else.

I'm pretty sure it is second POV:

"Who's strong and brave here to save the American way?"

The piercing noises coming from the other room alarms the tall blonde, making him set his book down to go and check who the disturbance was coming from.

"Who vows to fight like a man for what's right, night and day??"

The German opens the door to find a female- no, his girlfriend (your name) sweeping while swaying her hips to the music playing from her iPod. Occasionally pausing to sing into her 'microphone.'

"Who will campaing door-to-door for America? Carry the flag shore to shore for America? From Hoboken to Spokane..."

The girl lets go of the broom, and stands straight, saluting before finishing the verse.

"The star spangled man, with a plan~"

The German finally recognizes the song. During 2011, Captain America: the first Avengercame out in theaters, and he was dragged by his girlfriend and her idiotic brother, The United States to see said movie.  The man sighed, as the (hair color) sang the next part of the song.

"We can't ignore there's a threat and a war we must win. Who'll hang a noose on the goose- stepping goons of Berlin-"

The girl turned toward the fallen broom, to jump in surprise to see her German boyfriend watching her singing along to those lines. " L-Ludwig! Oh my goodness you scared me." Her face turns a bright shade of red, her headphones falling off of her head, the song still playing loud and clear. The blonde shook his head with a small frown. "You shouldn't play your songs so loud (your name), you'll damage your ears."

"You're not mad at me for liking the song?"

"You may have terrible taste in music, but I still love you."

" I do nOT HAVE TERRIBLE TASTE IN MUSIC!"