Contest #2 CLOSED

Ok! So I don't know if anyone is reading this or cares but anyway...

The second cover contest will be...

Theme: Opposites
(light and dark, colours and shades)
Title: Heaven Based

This is an idea I thought of making me think of The Maze Runner and Divergent.

Nineteen year-old Isabelle is numb. Not physically but mentally. She's always felt emotionless and empty, like she wasn't alive. Like her life was a dream. She wasn't depressed, she just literally didn't have feelings. She should have been happy when someone showed interest in her. But all she felt was numbness. Lately she's been having strange dreams of a seemingly different life, one where she's a happy person enjoying the light of her world. Glimpses of a cloud world with flying Angels. Glimpses of heaven.As everything grows more complex, Isabelle begins to wonder, what really is going on? And is she in the right life?

Due Date: When I get at least 5 entries.

1st:
-I'll use your cover for this story when I start it.
-I'll vote for every chapter in the book of your choice (doesn't have to be your own book)
-I'll add the story of your choice to my "recommended" reading list
-I'll give a shoutout to you in my "friends" vs. True Friends book.
-One honest comment at the end of the book of your choice (meaning I'll obviously read it)

2nd:
-I'll add the story of your choice to my "recommended" reading list
-I'll give a shoutout to you in my "friends" vs. True Friends book.
-I'll vote for every chapter in the book of your choice (doesn't have to be your own book) (also meaning I'll read it)

3rd:
-I'll add the story of your choice to my "recommended" reading list
-I'll give a shoutout to you in my "friends" vs. True Friends book.
(I hope you know I'll read it)

I'll post a picture of every single entry I receive and you can comment which is your favourite. Keep in mind there will also be a FAN FAVORITE award which will be the equivalent prizes of 2nd place.

I'll have all the entries posted for viewing and should have results up ASAP.

For sending me your covers, you can post a picture in one of your books and tag me @RyWritesStories and I'll go check it out (maybe along with your book)

Get out your electronic easels!
-✌️Ray✌