Chapter 2

Ally's P.O.V

As we walked up to Lexi's Aunts door, I got a little nervous, peed a lil'. I'm shy around new people.

Her aunt answered the door with a great big smile. Lexi and I greeted her and we walked in. She told us Danny was downstairs with his friend and that if we wanted to go say hi we could. We made our way through the large house. It was quite colorful. We made our way to the downstairs door. As we started walking downstairs a stair creeked and Lexi said "Hello is Danny down here?"  and Danny soon replied with "Yeah were over here" as we rounded the corner Then and there I saw him. The Danny Edge. I was flabbergasted. I heard muffled sounds of them all talking but I could'nt quite make up what they were saying. I was to focused on Danny. His perfect little curls, soft smirk, and breathtaking blue eyes. They talked a while until I finally came back to reality and heard Danny say something about them writing a new song and I jogged my fattass over there to see what the song was about just to be greated by an empty peice of paper. I asked Danny why he didn't have anything writen down and he replied with "I don't know what to write about" he said quietly. "Hmm maybe it will come to you soon?" I said with a flirty smile.  He looked at me up and down and said "Yeah it probably will" with a wink. I blushed a lttle and Danny looked over my shoulder and talked to Paul. He said "Hey my cousin's off limits" Danny said. Paul's cheeks got red fast as he slowly but surley grabbed Lexi's hand to make sure she followed to the table. Danny said he wanted to show me something in his room. I slowly replied "Haha okay..?" I told lexi I was going up to his room as she gave me a wink to "get some". I shook it off and follwed Danny to his room. He held my guiding me to his room. We soon got there and he showed me all of the fanmail and his guitar. I soon asked him to please play soething for me.  He gave me a soft smirk and didn't seem to put up much of a fight and asked me what I wanted him to play? t irst I didn't know what to say but then it quickly popped into my head. "Story of my Life" I quickly blurted out. He smirked and started palying almost immedietly.

I think I'm going to enjoy this summer.