Password?

Frank made his way slowly down the stairs to the dungeons. He really wished he could remember that spell Patrick had used earlier on the stairs in the quidditch field, he was tired of walking. Honestly, he was just pretty tired at this point in the day.

With what was left of the day, Gerard and Frank had decided to walk the castle. Rain had discouraged any outside travels.

Frank rubbed his eye with his palm as he made it to the corridor where the Slytherin house was. He was wracking his brain for the password when obnoxious laughter filled his ears.

"Say it!" A taunting voice demanded as Frank rounded the corner of the corridor.

Three large figures were surrounding Tyler, who was shaking as he looked between them. He was surrounded by sheets of parchment and barely clutching a few thin sheets to his chest.

"I said, say it!" The same demanding, dark haired boy growled. When Tyler shook his head, defiantly, he shoved Tyler against one of the other sneering figures.

"Hey!" Frank yelled, feeling anger boil in his chest.

The three turned with glares, while Tyler looked with wide eyes.

"Who's that?" One of the boys asked, pulling out his wand.

"Who the hell are you?" Frank questioned, stepping towards the group. He hand his wand up his sleeve, ready to go, if needed.

"Who cares," The dark haired boy smirked, "it's the mud blood we're dealing with."

"Take that shit back." Frank said, darkly, feeling his fists clench.

The dark haired boy pointed at Frank. "Don't talk to your elders like that, punk." He growled, narrowing his eyes at Frank.

A small smirk crossed Frank's face, "If I didn't speak like that, my elders obviously wouldn't be able to hear me."

"Little shit!"

"Flipudo-"

"Expelliarmus!" Frank yelled, extending his arm and letting his wand slide down his sleeve. He gripped it tightly, letting a red beam shoot out of its tip. He managed to finish the spell before the taller figure could, sending the bully's wand up into the air.

The three had a mixture of glares and surprised expressions as they looked at Frank. The two that still had wands were holding them at the ready, when the wall behind them opened up as a Prefect began to walk out with a raised eyebrow.

"Problem, boys?" He asked in a strident tone.

"None." The dark haired ring leader replied quickly. He kicked some of the papers on the floor while one of the others muttered a soft 'accio' charm to bring the wand that Frank had blown aside back. "We were just trying to see if our friend here knew the house password." He sneered as he turned away from Frank and Tyler.

Frank hid his wand back in his sleeve and hurried over to where Tyler was. The other boys left, letting the entrance to the common room close behind them.

Tyler was shaking as he attempted to pull his wand out of his robes. When he finally did manage, after getting them caught in a few instances, he pointed it shakily at the ground.

"T-ter..." Tyler let out a sigh, instead dropping to his knees to pick up the floor scattered papers.

Frank knelt down next to him with a furrowed brow. "Are you okay? What happened?" He asked as he helped gather Tyler's things.

Tyler shook his head. "I'm fine. They threatened to hex me if I took out my wand... They threatened again when I wouldn't say the new door password..." He grabbed the papers Frank extended to him with a soft 'thank you' when he was finished.