Open When... You're Frustrated

Dear Boyfriend,

I don't know what may be running through your head right now, but I know that someone or something has hurt you badly that you needed to open this letter. I'm sorry you feel this way. Being your girlfriend, I feel the need to shield you from anything harmful, and I'm sorry I can't do that at the moment. I'm sorry that the person who irritated you felt that they had the right to do that to you. I'm sorry that I'm not there to defend you or help you when you need a lift. Contain your frustration for just a second to think of ways you can put it to good use. The situation may not be looking good right now. You could be thinking "Oh my God, how am I ever going to fix this? How am I ever going to get out of this pothole? How can I get my life back together?" I don't want you to think that I have all the answers, because I truly don't. I don't want to give you false hope for a situation that isn't in your control. I wish to not only give you luck, but my uttermost support in whatever it is you plan to do honey. I want to be here for guidance, for rants, and for all your other emotional needs. So baby, don't be afraid or embarrassed to tell me who or what has got you so frustrated. Explain the circumstances to me and I'm sure I can help you in some way. I only live to be a positive ray of sunshine in my baby's life. Nothing less. With that being said, I hope the situation can resolve soon, I hope you talk to me and keep me in the loop with what's going on, and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day honey. Put the event behind you and find something you love to do. I miss you dearly.