Chapter 30

ASHLEY'S POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

The next morning 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wandered downstairs looking for Andy, but didn't find him or Alex anywhere. The house was dead silent.

"Andy?" I called. No response. I went into the kitchen, then into the hall. I went back upstairs and heard Andy and Alex's voices downstairs. I ran downstairs to see them coming through the front door.

"Where the hell were you guys?" I asked, walking into Andy's arms.

"I'm sorry baby. I just went out and did a little something for you."

"What'd you do?" I asked as I followed him to the couch. He sat down and I sat on his lap.

"None of yo BEES WAX," he joked. He tickled me and I giggled, slapping his hand away.

"Sorry. You know, like how tomorrow you're leaving?"

I groaned.

"Please don't remind me that I have to leave tomorrow. I love you too much," I said, kissing his cheek.

"Aw, you're so sweet! Anyways, I just planned a little surprise for you."

I cuddled into his side and smelled his sweet scent of vanilla. It felt comforting to me now. Alex hopped upstairs, leaving us alone together.

"I haven't ever taken you on like a real normalish date yet, have I?" Andy said, twirling a piece of my lavender hair.

"Hmm now that I think of it, I don't think so," I replied, locking his fingers with mine.

"Then in that case, come with me," he said, standing up. I stood up with him, our fingers still laced together.

"Where?" I asked as he led me to the front and pulling my jacket off the coat rack.

"Oh you'll see, Ashy."

He put my jacket on me and zipped it up, kissing me on the cheek. We laced fingers again and went outside. It was beautiful today. The sun was out, and the sky was a bright blue, with a couple clouds painting the sky. Tons of butterflies surrounded us, and I heard the sound of birds chirping. It was weird, I was never able to notice the beauty of things like this before. Andy guided me to the truck, opening the door for me and buckling me up. He climbed into the front seat, about to put the keys in, but paused and gazed at me.

"Do you have any Idea how much I love you? You're like...my life. I don't know how I'll be able to live without you when you're gone. You complete me Ashley. I love you."

That brought tears to my eyes. I smiled.

"You have no idea how much this means to me Andy. I love you too," I said, leaning over to kiss him. He kissed me sweetly and hugged me. Then he started the truck up, and held my hand with his free one as he started to drive to the mysterious place I was eager to see.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Andy pulled over by this huge empty park with a bunch of trees everywhere, making it look like a forest. But it was nice and sunny out so it looked like a painting. I peered around curiously in my seat as Andy got out and went to my side, opening my door, and lifting me out. Then he opened up the door to the back seat and took out a black silk cloth. He giggled a little bit and placed it in front of my eyes, blocking my vision. He tied it so that I was completely blindfolded.