Chapter 4

"Hey I got one over here do you have some handcuffs?" She asked and a guard came over and tied my hands behind my back. They walked me back to their 'kingdom'. They walked us inside and I hung my head in shame. They pushed me up the stairs and pushed us into 'rooms'. They were like jail cells. I sat down in the corner and relaxed. I tried to slide my hands out of the cuffs and it worked. I threw the cuffs out of my cell and it knocked one of the guards in the head.

I laughed and that got the attention of the red head. They never took my bow, since it was useless without any arrows. That was their fault because I had hidden my pocket knife inside a special pocket in my quiver. I wonder if Gandalf is going to find us any time soon and if so, will we get out alive? Well I hope so. The red head walked over to me and started to talk to me for some reason. "Hi my name is Tauriel. You are an elf right? So can we talk elf to elf?"

Wait why would she be talking to me? I am the 'bad guy' right? Oh well if I don't go with it she will probably literally kill me. "My name is Violet and yes we can talk elf to elf."  "Well we saw your skills out there and hey are you out of your hand cuffs?" "Yeah I am. Your guards didn't put them on tight enough on me. I have small wrists so." I replied. "Oh okay I will keep that to myself. If you agree to our terms you can become an elf of the woodland realm and we will let your little friends go. Or you can stay here until your death which will be a long time considering elves live for a long time."

"Can I talk to Thorin or something first?" I asked her. "Sure." She said and unlocked my cell. I walked across to Thorin's cell. "Listen I can get you out of here but I have to stay with the elves. Can you go back and get another person?" He looked stunned. "Yeah I guess so if it gets us out of this hell hole." I turned to Tauriel and said, "Yeah I will stay with you." She unlocked each of the cages, took off their cuffs, and let them go.

"Here come with me. We are going to train by hunting some of the wild hogs that are around here. Do you mind if I bring one of my best friends?" She asked me. "Okay and sure, but can I have some arrows? I lost them all out there." She handed me some arrows and said, "Stay here I will go get him." Okay I might as well organize these arrows in my quiver since I have a bit of OCD. I did that and then set the bow back over my shoulder.