Chapter 10 (THE END )

I woke up with the sun shining in my eyes. I looked to my left, where the sun was coming from, and saw Tauriel. She smiled and said, "Good morning Sunshine." I smiled back through tired eyes and said, "Good morning." I then yawned. I sat up in my bed and asked Tauriel nicely to look away while I changed. "WAIT!" She said and ran out of the room grinning to herself. I am seriously confused. Wait what day is it? I looked at my clock. It said it was January 13th. Wait a minute that's my birthday. They probably wouldn't know my birthday anyway.

Tauriel came back in my room and when I saw the very flowing green dress I almost had a heart attack. It was strapless on the top with a forest like green. And as it went into the bottom it looked like flowers were everywhere and the green faded. "Try it on." She said and jammed the dress into my hands. She looked away while i slid it on. It looked like it was made for me. "T-tauriel." I said and she embraced me in a loving hug. I smiled and she took me downstairs to eat breakfast. After all we were having my favorite, eggs and bacon.

I sat down in between Legolas and Tauriel. No one else was there though, odd. Just then I saw a giant drape drop and behind it was all of the elves. They all yelled surprise and I hugged Legolas and Tauriel. "Aww thanks guys." I said and smiled. Then some other elves took Legolas's Tauriel's and My plate away and we all dug into come cake. "All of the elves got you one present." Tauriel said and I questioned her. "Well besides the dress, we got you a ring of emerald." She said and then Legolas got down on one leg and asked the easiest question I ever had to answer in my life. "Will you marry me?"