"We Get Crazy With It, We get Stupid With It"

"How you like them apples!" Skye yelled as she rammed a zombie with the car.

"Careful Skye! This is the only car we have!" Ari yelled.

"Sorry, I'm just having a little too much fun." Skye said.

"A little?" Ari said sarcastically.

Skye laughed and continued driving passed the walk of fame.

"Do you think anyone survived?" Ari asked.

"LA was one of the first places that the apocalypse hit so I highly doubt it."Skye said.

"Do you think Fifth Harmony survived?"

Skye sighed and stopped the car, "I only think a few of them survived. It would have to be a miracle if they all did."

"You know? The day the apocalypse started they were at a concert near here. Maybe we can go see if any of their merch is there." Ari said.

"I guess, we have nothing better to do. Do you know the way?"

"Ya just keep driving straight and then it's the second right. That's where the stadium is that they were preforming at."

Skye started the car again and began driving. Ari had her sweatshirt still, but it was covered in blood.

"Do you think they might have more Lauren sweatshirts?" Ari asked, hugging her Lauren sweatshirt.

"Let's hope so," Skye said. "I would love to have a sweatshirt of her. Camila too."

Ari laughed and the two continued to talk about fifth harmony until they reached the stadium.

"I'll get out first and make sure there's no zombies around and then I'll signal you to come out," Skye said.

Ari nodded and Skye took out her knife from her holder. She got out of the car and circled around to trunk so she could grab ammunition for the gun she had tucked inside the back of her pants.

Skye opened the trunk, took out a round, and reloaded her gun. Then she closed the trunk and looked around to make sure it was. Once she thought it was clear, she signaled Ari to come out of the car.

Ari quickly came out and checked her gun to make sure it was fully loaded, which it was.

"Stay behind me," Skye said as she walked toward the entrance.

Ari followed behind with her gun in the air and her finger on the trigger, ready for action. Skye carefully walked in since the doors were wide open and held her gun in the air.

"Be ready," Skye said. She clapped her hands loud so that anything in the building could hear, the sound echoed throughout the building.

They both started to hear growls so Skye signaled Ari to put her gun away and take out her knife.

Then the first zombie came; a teenage girl, no older then fifteen, limping straight at them. She was wearing a red shirt with the words I heart Camren and if you don't, get out of my life.

"I got it," Ari said as she waved her knife in the air. "Camren has been dead for years, it's all about Laucy." She swiftly stabbed the dead girl in the head.

"You know I think Camren is real," Skye said.

Ari rolled her eyes and looked at her, "then you're delusional."

Before Skye could respond, two more dead fan girls came hobbling at them. Both were wearing fifth harmony hoodies, but different designs.

"Poor harmonizers," Skye said. "I do want those hoodies though."

Ari rolled her eyes again at Skye's comment and they each killed one of the dead girls. They wiped the blood off their knifes using the clean parts of the dead girls' clothing.

"You still want one of those blood covered hoodies?" Ari asked sarcastically.

"Now that you mention it, no I'm good," Skye said.

Ari laughed and they both continued moving forward.

"What do we do if we find any of them as zombies?" Ari asked.

Skye sighed, "I'll take care of it. You have loved them a lot longer then me so it's best I do it so you don't hesitate."

"I guess," Ari pouted.

The sound of a gun startled then both and on instinct they quickly took out there guns. They turned around to where the noise came from and were surprised by this familiar face.

"Big Rob?" Skye questioned.

"Put the guns on the ground and kick them over to me. Now." He demanded.

The girls looked at each other and nodded. They both kicked the guns over to him and Big Rob picked them up from the ground.

"Girls," He shouted. "Come on out."

Both girls did everything in their power to control their excitement the moment they saw the girls of fifth harmony walk in from around the corner.

"Y-you're."

"Shut up," Big Rob interrupted Ari.

"Who are you?" Lauren asked as Big Rob handed her one of the guns.

"Listen we're just two girls, who by the way are huge fans, and we just came here to see if their was merch. We had nothing better to do." Skye replied.

"Big Rob its fine," Ally said. "Their just kids."

"Actually I'm sixteen," Ari interrupted.

"Ya and I'm fifteen," said Skye.

Big Rob put down his gun and handed Skye back her gun. Although Lauren still had Ari's.

"Um...Lauren, can I have my gun back? If you don't mind of course." Ari said.

Lauren smirked, "Here. Take good care of it. You're life literally may depend on this."

Ari gulped and excepted her gun back.

"I'm Skye, this is my friend Ari. Sorry to intrude, but we just wanted to check the place out for merch....possibly food. We came to LA to live in one of the celebrity houses since those usually have gates and good protection."

"We'd introduce ourselves, but it looks like you already know us. There is still chips and other junk food, but that's about it." Lauren said.

Ari stood there staring and Skye had to pinch her to get her out of her trance. Skye had finally realized that only three out of five of the girls were there.

"So where are Dinah and Camila?" She asked.

They all looked at each other and nodded.

"Back stage," said Normani. "That's where we've been staying this whole time. We'll take take you guys with us, we know a way around to get passed the zombies."

"Show is the way," Skye said with determination. She grabbed Ari's hand and began to follow the girls and big Rob.