"Ever Since I Was Young Tryna Get it Right"

"Watch out!" Camila screamed.

Skye looked forward quickly, right before driving swiftly into a zombie. It rolled over the top of the car, and there was blood splattered all over the windshield.

Everyone gave her a 'really?' glare and she just stayed quiet.

"Do you even know where we're going?" Normani asked.

"Washington DC," Ari said. "Supposedly they had bunkers and other safe houses there. The president and famous people were put into them first."

"How long will that take?" Camila asked.

"About a day and a half or so," Skye said. "So get comfy."

"I'm hungry," Dinah said.

The girls all looked at her.

"Dinah if I see a Target or Walmart we can stop and see if we can get food." Skye said.

Lauren looked over at Ari, who seemed as if she wanted to say.

"What is it Ari?" Lauren asked.

Ari blushed and turned her head around, since she was in the front seat. "I just wanted to ask, since it's really quiet and we literally have Fifth Harmony in the back of the car....can you guys sing for us?"

The girls all smiled and giggled, "We'd love to. I think that's the most normal thing we can do." Lauren said.

Ari blushed even more and Skye smiled. Then Normani began to sing all the girls names for Brave Honest Beautiful.

The girls started to sing along with her and Skye and Ari soon joined in. After BHB they sang Gonna Get Better and all held hands, except Skye since she was driving.

"Walmart!" Dinah yelled in the middle of the chorus.

Skye looked to her left and saw a Walmart there, which seemed to have no zombies near it.

"Alright," Skye went to park the car. "Someone needs to stay here and keep the car running just in case."

"I'll do it," Ally said.

"Okay, we go in and out. I'll go with Dinah to the food section. Lauren and Ari, you guys go look for anything that can be used as a weapon. Normani and Camila, find some water. Everyone on board."

Ari blushed at the thought of being alone with Lauren, but nodded in agreement. The rest of the girls also agreed with her.

"Okay let's go," Skye said.

Everyone, except for Ally, got out of the car and Ally jumped into the driver seat. They split up and each went with their partner to their section.

When Dinah and Skye got to the food section, there were three zombies. Two were big fat grown men and one was a women that looked that looked in her late twenties.

"I got this," Skye said. "Stay behind me."

Dinah listened and stayed behind Skye as she crept up to the male zombie. She took out her knife and stabbed it in the brain before it turned around. Once dead, officially, its body fell to the ground and the other two zombies turned to Skye.

"Dinah take this," Skye handed Dinah nah her knife and then pulled one out from her boot.

The zombies then charged at the two girls and Skye ran at them as well, while Dinah was trembling in fear. The second fat man attempted to grab Skye, but she swirly slid under his arms with her knees to get behind him. Then she sprung up and stabbed it from behind. When she looked over at Dinah, the lady had been in top of her and Dinah was barely keeping her from biting her face off.

"Hey assbutt," Skye yelled. "Come and get me."

The lady got off of Dinah and then charged at Skye, but she easily killed it. Skye walked over to Dinah and helped her up.

"Thanks," Dinah said. Skye blushed and picked up a bag so they could pack up food.

Meanwhile, Ari and Lauren had gone to the cooking section to look for knives and other pointy cooking supply.

"Hey Lauren," Ari said. "Can I ask you something?"

"As long as it's not 'Is Camren real' then sure, shoot." Lauren said.

"Not to sound like an interviewer," Ari started, "but did you ever think that you would be as famous as you are now?"

Lauren sighed, "honestly I had only dreamed about it. I never thought that it could be true. Now that I'm living like this, or was, I still thought that I might wake up and realize it's just a dream."

Ari was shook, "wow you're even more poetic in person."

Lauren blushed and got really close to Ari's, "That's not the only thing I'm better at in person."

Ari gulped and they both began to lean in, but a zombie came out of nowhere and ruined the moment. It tried to attack Lauren, but Ari jumped in and tackled it to the ground. Then she pulled a knife out from her boot and stabbed it in the head.

Ari turned around to check on Lauren, "are you okay Lauren?"

"I'm fine," she said. "Let's just gather the knives and get out of here."

Ari was sad about how that zombie just came in and ruined the moment, especially because for one second she forgot about the zombie world they now lived in.

"Ari?" Lauren snapped her out of her sad trance.

"Sorry I was just thinking about something," Air said.

"Do you want to talk about it," Lauren asked.

Ari looked at her with a soft smile and was about to speak, but a loud scream interrupted them and echoed throughout the whole store.

"Ari! Lauren!" Skye called out. "It's time to go! We need to leave now."

The two girls heard dozens of growling and from a distance and could see Skye, Dinah, Camila, and Normani running towards them.

"Let's go Ari," Lauren grabbed Ari's hand and they both began to run away together and catch up to the rest of the girls. As they all ran out of the store, Skye looked back and saw dozens of zombies running towards them.

"Ally!" Skye yelled. "Start the fucking car!"

Ally jumped in the driver seat and started the car. Then she unlocked and opened all the doors so they could easily get in. Ally got into the driver seat and waited for the girls to get in. Once they got there, Ally immediately started the car and began to drive off.

"You guys okay," Ally asked.

"Fine," Skye said. "Just keep driving."