"Can't start again, there ain't no eraser"

Lauren and the rest of the girls took them through a secret door. Ari couldn't keep her eyes off of Lauren and Skye kept an eye on her since she was so distracted.

"How are you guys still alive?" Skye asked to avoid the awkward silence.

Lauren sighed, "when it happened Big Rob helped us get back stage and since the zombies came from the front, they got to the fans first. Some were bitten, some were eaten alive, and the rest ran out of here. A few dozen from the top fell off of the sides and died quick. We wanted to help, but we just stayed put."

"When it happened to us we were in school, PE to be exact." Skye said. "Me and Ari tried to save our friends Leondra and Anna, but we were separated. It was basketball and we were put into different teams. By the time we found them, Anna was eating Leondra's insides. Anna ran at us, but luckily we had weapons to stop her with."

A tear fell down Ari's face and Lauren hugged her, which made Ari blush uncontrollably. Skye then gave her a playful punch to cheer her up, which worked.

"We're here," Big Rob whispered. He opened a black door and Skye immediately saw Camila and Dinah.

She wanted to run up to Camila and give her the biggest Koala hug in the world, but thought that might be weird.

"Who are they?" Camila asked, pointing to Skye.

"Just some old fans," Lauren said. "They were the ones making a bunch of noise."

"Why come here?" Camila asked. "There's an apocalypse happening and you decide to come find us."

"To be honest," Skye started. "My friend, Ari, and I came to look for merchandise since, like you said it's the apocalypse, and we honestly have nothing better to do."

Camila seemed surprised by Skye's response and just brushed it up like nothing.

"Why are you guys still here?" Ari asked. "Skye and I assumed you went to the safe house like all the other celebrities."

Dinah laughed, "ya people don't give a shit about us. They took all the important celebrities like Angelina Jolie and George Clooney and Beyoncé."

"If It's and consolation, we think you're important." Skye said.

Dinah smiled and so did the other girls.

"You have to be gone by morning, understand." Big Rob said.

"Big Rob?" Ally questioned.

"It's not a discussion Ally, we don't have enough food they might get us all killed."

Skye grew furious, "Have you even been out there Big Rob?"

He stayed silent, as did everyone else.

"I didn't think so. Now if you want Ari and I can get you the hell out of this dump and possibly to the safe house. Or you can come with us to live in one of the houses."

Big Rob laughed, "do you honestly think that we would trust you, a kid, with our lives and some false hope of a safe house?"

"How can we trust you?" Lauren asked calmly.

"You can't, but just have faith that we can make it."

"You're not seriously considering this," Big Rob spat as the girls looked at each other. "The only ones leaving here are you and your friend and that's final."

"I wanna go," Dinah said. "If I die it's not going to be here, sitting on my ass, eating a bag of Doritos. I wanna go out with a bang."

"I want to go too," Lauren said. "Dinah's right, we can't hide here for sixty years."

Skye looked at Big Rob and smirked, "Anyone else wanna join?"

Ally, Normani, and Camila all raised their hands.

"Unbelievable," Big Rob said. "I keep you safe for months, risking my ass and now you want to go commit suicide."

They all shut up, hearing the sound of things breaking.

"Ari your gun," Skye said.

Ari immediately pulled out her gun, as did Big Rob. The other girls all took out knifes.

"I'm sure it's nothing," Camila said trembling.

Right after that, dozens of zombies came from around the corner, all covered in blood.

"Run," Skye said. "Run now!"

They all headed for the secret door and Big Rob made sure everyone went in before him. As they were going in, he went to close the door behind them, but there were too many.

Several zombies pressed up against the door to keep it from closing and Big Rob was no match. He released the door and attempted to make a run for it, but tripped. The zombies began to pull him by his feet closer to them and out of the secret passage.

The girls looked back, Skye and Ally both ran to help him. They both got a hold of his hands and used all their strength to pull him away from the undead, but weren't strong enough. The rest of the girls finally came back and helped grab a onto him.

"Skye," he said. "You take care of them."

"Big Rob don't-"

He let go before Skye could finish her sentence and Ally was in tears. Dinah came to pull Ally away, as did Ari for Skye. The zombies were to busy ripping apart and eating Big Rob to even notice the girls running away.

When they reached outside, there was no where to go. Then Ari noticed their car was still there.

"Skye, the jeep," Ari pointed out.

"Good thinking," Skye said. "Everyone to that blue jeep!"

The girls all ran to it without question and Ari through Skye the keys. As soon as they were all in the car Skye began to start the engine, but it wouldn't turn on.

"Skye," Ari said anxiously.

"Give me a second," Skye said.

"Look up!" Ally yelled in fear.

Everyone looked up and saw dozens of zombies heading towards them from the stadiums entrance.

"Drive," Lauren rushed. "Drive! Drive! Drive!"

Luckily the car then started and Skye pressed the peddle as hard as she could before the zombies could get to them.

They drove and the only thing you could hear was Ally crying, even though she tried not to.

"Can you really get us to the safe house?" Normani asked.

"I can try," Skye said.