=^~^=

Hello everyone! I'm assuming that all of you guys have watched, Diabolik Lovers. If you haven't then don't worry!
I'll tell all of you guys how each character acts before I write about you being a child. If you already know how one of them acts like then skip it. I will tell everyone in bold about that character so you can easily skip the bold part.

I'm truly sorry if I have bad spelling or grammar, I'm currently on my tablet and I have a decorated keyboard. I love it and all but, it never corrects me if I spell something wrong! So please forgive me for that! But anyways you might have some questions, or you just want me to prove I've seen the two seasons. So I'm going to answer those questions.

! This was published years ago !

1. Who is the boy in the picture?

My favorite character, Azusa~ My keyboard also looks like him =^~^=

2.  What do you think of Yui? (Main character)

A stupid, worthless slut. (tHiS wAs PuBlIsHeD yEaRs AgO sToP yElLiNg aT mE)

3. What are the brothers last names?

Sakamaki              Mukami         Tsukinami

3. Who is the prince?

All the Sakamaki's

4. Who is the king?

Karlheinz

5. Do you think there will be a season 3?

Mmmmhmmm~

6. Who's the boy with the fedora?

Laito.....ugh......

7. Who's the one who calls himself Ore-sama?

Ayato.......big ego...

8. Who's the boy with the teddy bear?

Kanato, cute but deadly...

9. Who's the one with earbuds?

Shu, lazy.....sigh...

10. Who's the one with one red eye and one blue eye?

Kou......M-Neko-chan qwq

Sorry, I couldn't get to all of them T-T, if you have any more questions go ahead and ask in the comments!
And until next time!~

Sorry, I couldn't get to all of them T-T, if you have any more questions go ahead and ask in the comments!And until next time!~

(NOT FRON DIABOLIK LOVERS, JUST A CUTE BUT DEADLY VOCALOID, OLIVER)

Published- 3 years ago.

》 ——— • COPYRIGHT • ——— 《
THIS STORY WAS CREATED BY @softieecloud
AND
@softieecloud
ONLY.
PLEASE RESPECT THIS BY KEEPING THESE PLOTS IN THIS BOOK ONLY. DO NOT COPY THESE STORIES
©️

Edited- Feb.3.2019
New book is now out!