Filth ~ Yuma Mukami ~

I believe the comments will just tell you.
Sorry for being a lazy author ;-;

          Y/N was what would you say the 'complete opposite of her father'. She would get mad over small things, just like her dad. But, when it came to filthy and the clean, they were complete rivals. They never really got along. He was always planting. And she, she was always cleaning, well, everything.

          "Hey, Ruki. Do you know where dad is?" she asked the boy who was peacefully reading a book in the quiet room.

          "Probably in the garden, go check instead of wasting my time," He sounded harsh towards her. Man periods, ugh. Why is there even a garden? He's the only one who shows any interest with that piece of trash anyways...

          Why do I have to deal with a complete baka of a dad?

          She had been lost in her thoughts and quickly found reality when there was a harsh sigh.

          I don't get why or how he spends more time in a dirty garden than he spends with his germ-free daughter.

          Wow luck, you just love me enough to give me the worst father ever, how I love you back.

          Y/N had been completely lost in her thoughts this time. She couldn't find reality.

          THUD.

          SHATTER.

          Until her thigh had instantly made contact with a table that once a vase sat upon. Quickly looking down in pain at her thigh, she noticed glass. Everywhere.

          Looking up to make sure no one had seen the mess she made, her head also made contact with the table. Not able to take that much pain, she fell on all of the glass she had broken.

          Of course, laying on the glass, her body started losing almost all of the possible blood.

          "Y/N!" an oddly worried voice had yelled.

          "Da-" pitch black was all she could see now.

          The pain was gone.

          The light was gone.

          The familiar hall was gone.

          He was gone.

          Daddy?

          You were just here...

          Why'd all the lights go out?

          Are you playing with me?

          Suddenly she opened her eyes to everything was back.

          She turned her head slightly to see her dad. He seemed frustrated. Why is daddy mad?

          She slowly got up, being slowed with all the pain pushing her down.

          Yuma noticed this and quickly yelled, "Oi, what're you doing!? You're supposed to stay on the bed!"

          Plump.

          She didn't want to sit, but the pain forced her too.

          Silence.

          "You worried me," Yuma had softly whispered, loud enough for Y/N to hear.

          "Daddy, I love you," Y/N tried to give her father a signal that she was okay.

         "You baka," he chuckled

          So much for loving your daughter back.

Edited- Feb.07.19