Once In A Lifetime ~ Kanato Sakamaki ~

Kanato X abused reader
Underline- writing

Daddy talks about you. He always says you ruined his teddy, his life. That's why he's always mad. He stabs me because of you. It hurts, bad. Why did you do this?

Sincerely,
The person your killing.

Y/N soon finished the letter, letting out a sigh. She put protection over it, the envelope making sure it won't get hurt as bad as Y/N did her whole life. She put the name of the person that ruined her life on the envelope, frowning the whole time.

To: Azusa Mukami

She got up out of her chair at her desk, making her way to her coat hanger and putting her raincoat on. She put the envelope into her pocket, putting her ear to her door to make sure no one was there. After she made sure, she slowly opened the door, causing a creek. She quickly closed the door behind her, making a sprint for the downstairs, making sure to stay on her tip-toes.

When she met the first step on top, she looked into the living room, seeing a sleeping body on the couch. She quickly slowed down, making sure to stay quiet when going down the stairs, even to the point of holding in her breath. When she met the last step she let out a soft and quiet sigh. She continued on to the door, holding her breath. She slowly opened the front door—

SLAM.

Y/N quickly turned around, looking up to see Ayato. "Uncle Ore-Sama, you scared me! You really are the best at everything!" she quickly exclaimed as loud as she could, jumping up to hug him.

"Well of course I am!" he hugged back, completely distracted by the compliment.

"Shut up," Shu murmured in the background, scoffing. Ayato quickly let Y/N go, turning around to start yelling at Shu.

"Bingo," she whispered turning back around and running out the door. Rain started splashing on her as she quickly opened the gate. She ran as fast as she could to the place she remembered, the place where Y/N's mom introduced the little girl too. She ignored the yelling that started quieting the faster she ran.

Soon, the girl ran out of breath, her legs begging to give up. She pushed, though. She never gave in until she met the mansion. She painted and panted, raindrops meeting her nose. She took her time to the big doors, starting to admire the view of a safe place.

Knock.

Knock.

Knock.

She quickly dropped the letter, to the ground and turned around and started running again. She couldn't let anyone see her if they did and told papa—

Pat.

She quickly turned around to be met by two tall men, one taller than any other. She couldn't yell, she didn't know how to distract this person. She couldn't do anything, he obviously had the bigger hand, one on her shoulder. One hand on her shoulder. With teeth like fangs. That's it.

Sure, it might make it worse, but let's hope she has the speed of a cheetah. She hastily turned her head to look at his arm, quickly leaning her head in and sinking her fangs as deep as she could, causing his hand to spring away from her. Now's her chance. She turned around, springing away from the man like her life depended on her body.

"Ah!" the scream quickly escaped her mouth, her body going to an immediate stop. Two men stood right in front of her, one with their arms crossed, the other looking as joyful as ever.

"I-I'm sorry!" she quickly apologized, realizing there's no escaping now. She realized the gleeful man wouldn't go sad, so she quickly ran up to hug him. "I'm r-really so-so-sorry!" she forced tears to run down her cheeks.

"Aww, don't cry M-Neko-Chan," the man clearly had sympathy for the little girl, not close to noticing her acting.

"Kou, let her go, she's obviously a—," the black-haired man with a cold gaze tried to bring realization to the soft man, Y/N not having any of it.

"Hey, misters, is there a person named Azusa here?" she pulled away from the hug, wiping her tears away. She looked at the two with a big smile, hands behind her back.

"I ruined....your..life?" a weak voice spoke behind her, causing her to turn around. She saw the man from earlier that she bit, holding his wound. Another man reading the letter she left at the door. It was him. There was no way to express her anger and pain. It was all because of him. Her feet started moving up to him, raising her hand—

SLAP.

One single slap could make the brothers of the person who ruined her life so mad and shocked. Why can't daddy be like them?

The man giggled a little, while the two behind her grabbed her arms. Anger rushed through her, she didn't get it.

"Why!? What did I do to you to cause daddy to be so mad at me!? I just want him to love me for me, not just because I'm his stupid punching bag! Why!? Why did you do this to me!?" her anger came out into words, her eyes flooding with emotion that no wall can hold.

The two men behind her started whispering to each other, soon coming to a conclusion of picking Y/N up, starting to carry her to the big two doors. Shock bolted through her senses, daddy would be mad at her for staying out too long. "D-daddy!" she screamed bloody murder for the person who could get her from these people.

"What are you doing with her?" a familiar voice popped up behind her. The two men immediately dropped Y/N at the voice, her legs quickly running to the voice, fear but love streaming through her empty heart. She hid behind him, not daring to touch him at the time.

"You....hurt..her?" Azusa spoke softly, pointing to the frightened girl.

"Shut up!" Kanato quickly silenced him, glaring at him. "Let's go, Y/N."

He held out his hand to the girl for the first time, the girl reluctantly taking it.

Ba-dump.
Ba-dump.
Ba-dump.

With their hands conjoined together, they walked back to the torture mansion.

"I'm sorry, daddy," Y/N spoke faintly, looking down to their feet. "I love you."

"Stop talking," he silenced her, showing no emotion.

He didn't hit me....am I safe? Daddy?

"Stop thinking things like that, I love you too, okay?" he scoffed. Y/N knew it wouldn't last long, so she savored the moment, her heart as warm as it's ever been.

Thank you, Azusa.

Sorry for any mistakes I worked on the last part on a rush because of a family reunion I'm going to.

Edited- Feb.07.19