Dirty Dancing ~ Aomine Daiki

Friday nights always end the same, you think, a smile playing at your lips as you sway your hips to the music playing in the background. A laugh escapes your lips as you take a swig of your beer, your free hand reaching behind you and curling into the hair of the person dancing with you. They chime into your light-hearted mood with a laugh of their own before their hands claim your hips, the strangers body moving in sync with yours to the music.

The song ends and you turn slowly, your e/c meeting a pair of dark blue ones. A smile forms on your lips as you scan his facial features, congratulating yourself for a decent pick. "Well hello there," you sing, leaning forward and tugging him down to your height, "wanna get outta here?" Your lips graze his ear and you hear a sharp intake of breath. When you lean back he gives you a breathtaking smile before pulling you off the dance floor. He takes your drink, stopping by a group of guys and grabbing something, you assume keys, off the counter they lean on, before setting your glass down and turning to give you wink "Let's go."

You practically prance out of the club, giddy with anticipation, and begin walking towards the car who's lights flash brightly when your dark haired companion presses on his keypad. Upon reaching the vehicle you reach to open the door but your hand is playfully slapped away by your companion who gives you a teasing smile, "It's not often I get to open a door for a lady such as yourself." You can't help the contrasting feelings of cringe and flattery that rise in your chest, so you offer a nod, and turn your attentions to the inside of the car, which sports leather seats and a polished dashboard. The car even smells heavenly.

You are called back to the real world when the drivers side opens and the blue-eyed male slides in beside you, "So, what's your name, kitten?" He turns to face you as he twists the key in the ignition, and for a split second his expression shifts into a slightly more sinister smirk. Before you can evaluate its meaning or have second thoughts he peels out of the parking lot, drifting as he turns the car around and races through the clubs exit gates. You suppress your shock, clenching your thighs together when the engine roars and sputters to meet his demands, "I'm y/n. Nice to meet you Mister...?"

He spares you a quick glance before laughing, and in a swift movement one of his hands slips away from the steering wheel to your leg, "Daiki. It would do you well to memorize it cause that's what you're going to be moaning all night," he adds, offering you a teasing wink before squeezing your already taut thigh. You can't help the smile that dances on your lips, "Well, you're self-assured enough that there is no need for me to point the need to point this out but... You're fucking hot, so I'll call you whatever you want..." A lighthearted chuckle rings throughout the car, although you notice his grip on the steering wheel tightens, and is followed by his baritone voice, "I can say the same for you, kitten."

"Oh really?" You chime, sucking in a breath when his fingers dance along the hem of your dress and tease the line of your underwear before retreating. You have barely paid attention to anything but him as he drives, but eventually his eccentric driving halts as he reaches a stop sign and turns into the drive way of a very nice looking house. He nods his head and swipes his tongue over his lips before shifting the car into park and turning off the engine, his arms now pulling you towards him, "Come here." You do as told, easily climbing into his rigid lap, courtesy of the spacious car. In an instant his lips are against yours, his teeth pulling at your bottom lip while his hands slide down your body, gripping your hips and moving them against him. You gasp, overwhelmed by the sudden onslaught of sensations, and due to being able to feel every one of his movements through the thin material of your underwear.

He smiles against your mouth before moving his lips to your neck, grasping your ass firmly when you begin moving against him on your own, an action you have little to no control over and feels significantly involuntary. You can feel the beginnings of a tent form in his pants, prompting you to reach down and squeeze him through the rough material of his jeans, and you can't help but snicker when he gasps against your skin. He certainly isn't small. You are vaguely aware of the door opening and of Daiki's hands on your ass as his warm lips return to yours, his tongue sweeping into your mouth as he scooches out of the car and begins to walk. Though your eyes remain shut for the journey, too focused on the delicious feeling of his chest against yours, and how his hands grip your flesh, you can tell the house is pretty big cause he walks for a considerable bit.