Once more

There's so much I want to say, but I can't find the right words.

First I want to thank all of you who have supported me until now, especially those of you who have been here since I had my Levi book. It really does mean so much to me, and I'm sorry I was so bad at updating, truly.

Second, and perhaps most importantly, I don't think I will be continuing this book. I started writing these kind of stories four years ago, and I've grown a lot since then. I find it so hard to write entire chapters now, and even then they don't feel right to me. I used to be able to write two chapters per day but I just can't get inspiration any more.

I'm always on hiatus as is, and I have so many half written chapters that it makes me feel even more unproductive. I just think it's better to take a break or stop permanently.

I might publish my half written stories someday, so you can keep my book in your library just in case, but I truly can't write any new pieces.

If you guys want to read more of my work, I'd really appreciate your support on some of my new ff, but I understand if it isn't for you.

Thank you for everything, and a big big thank you to those of you who have stuck with me throughout the years! I love you guys!

For now this story is completed, but that might change. Nothing is completely determined yet.

Think of this as a very long hiatus? I felt like I should explain it instead of leaving you guys hanging.

P.s: Whether I publish the half written stories is totally up to you guys, so please comment whether you'd like to see them!