Slow Loving ~ Ayato Kirishima

You grin softly while you look at your sleeping boyfriend. How is he such an angel when he is asleep but a complete and utter asshole when awake? It makes zero sense to you.

Your fingertips trail over his jawline hesitantly, not wanting to wake chaos just yet, but a devilish smirk reaches your lips as your fingers slide over his chest before touching loose fabric. His upper body was completely exposed, only your sheets covering him from the waist down. You lick your lips, sliding your hand back up his body before pressing your lips to Ayato's neck, "Babe..." He simply twitches, his face turning away from you and his arm slinging over his face. You laugh lightly, your arm encircling his waist as you kiss his shoulder blade, "Ayato~ Wake upppp~"

His back flexes against your lips as he exhales deeply, and he reaches to smack you away, "Leave me alone." His voice is heavy with sleep but you can still tell he is whining, annoyed that his pet pest being true to their nature and pestering him. You drum your fingers against his lower abdomen, refusing to let him doze off again, "C'mon, its eight forty..." Ayato tenses, quiet, before burying his face in his pillow with exasperation, "Fuck you. You keep me up until three in the morning and then expect me to get up at eight?" At this he tilts his sleepy face away from the pillow to glare at you. The face of the angel is gone and in its face is the perpetually annoyed expression  you know and love.

You bite your lip lightly before sitting up, letting the sheets fall away from your body, "You don't necessarily have to get up if you get what I mean...." Ayato's face changes from annoyance to something that resembles judgement and disbelief, "You're still horny after last night?" He slams his face back into his pillow before you heard a muffled 'no, fuck off'. A pout grows on your lips, but Ayato communicates his lack of intention to do something quite clearly, and this is not it, so you move to straddle his back, "Oh, come on Aya. I'll do the work this time. Promise!" He tenses when you sprawl out on top of him, your breasts pressing against his shoulder blades, and you wonder how long he can defend against your charms.

A quiet grunt followed by 'Dhats what yew always sey' is his sole response, although he melts into your touch, and his thumb grazes your knee. You bite the inside of your cheeks so as to not giggle at his adorableness and risk upsetting him, "I promiseeee!" Silence. Suddenly your mattress starts moving and blue eyes meet your e/c ones, "I hate you." A second after the words leaves his lips he turns back around, "Besides I'm sure your mouth smells like a raccoon feast." You actively decide not to get offended, and instead opt to instead massage his shoulders, "I'll make it worth your while...." His muscles begin relaxing but he shakes his head, tucking his hands under his pillow, and you giggle when you remember how easily fooled he used to be by your promises to be anything but the receiver. You're a great lover, but you cannot deny your greed when it comes to pleasure. You perk up as an idea comes to you. If he didn't want to give any effort then why not show him you aren't just teasing this time?

You slide your fingertips down his body, kissing his back as you go until your hands glide far down enough to rub his waist gently, "Aya~ have I ever told you I dream about you?" The latter grunts, one of his hands reaching behind to swat you away again, "Fuck right off." Your smile grows, and you shift awkwardly so as to force him to turn around. Once he complied, an act that took several minutes of effort, you rub your hands together, giving him sultry kisses as you work your way down his abdomen, "Yesterday I woke up feeling hot after dreaming of you," you slip underneath the sheets, knowing that if you pulled them away Ayato would complain, and pressed the flat of your tongue to his V-line, "and had to change my panties because they were soaked." Your hands clear the path before you, caressing his thighs, which quiver beneath your touch. When you finally reached his length your confidence is boosted, as even though you knew he was turned on, you did not think he was hard yet. This asshole is developing a boner even though he said he isn't in the mood.