Ninja Headcanons

Here's the other lil babes! :)

1) Jay has black diamond piercings. He got them one day when he decided Coke was cool enough to be considered his bestie. He regretted that as soon as the season three love stuff started though.

2) Nya hates cup bras. She only wears like the sports bras. Fuck those damn cups.

3) Cole just adores water now that he can make contact with it again (Jays getting jelly about it though. I'm scared guys).

4) Zane sometimes just takes walks out to the park, chatting with P.I.X.A.L. They talk a out things like, the weather, how beautiful the nature is, how much the taxes are rising. You know. Stuff that Ninjago fails to show. :)

5) Skylar (because the bitch wants a damn chapter) hates it when people use her last name. Like, whenever she gets a delivery at the noodle shop, this is basically the conversations. Almost word-for-word too.

"Ms. Chen? If you could sign here plea-"
"It's Skylar."
"I have to call you Ms. Chen. Sorry. Now if you could just sign he-"
"Skylar."
"Ma'am, I really need to get this next delivery done. Please just sign the order off."
"Say my name (lol, Beyonce)."
"Ms. Chen, please-"
"IT'S SKYLAR YOU TWAT!"

6) Jay is the KING of poetry. Like, he just writes poems and they make everyone want to hug him or something. Or shoot him. Stuff like that. Here's an example.

"And so as the morning dew on the grass remained, so did the roots of that family. As the moon set and the sun rose for another day, the man and his wife knew their path. The children they now parented were joyful, unaware of the problems in the universe. Perfectly joyful. And had you frozen the moment, you would never have pressed play."
"....... Jesus Christ."

7) Morro (hey bro!) calls Jay "Ginger." One time he whispered to Cole (who accidentally gave Jay a paper-cut), "You slice the Ginger." YoureARoyalPrat REFERENCES.

8) Every night when everyone is asleep, or gone or something, Wu cries in his room. He just let's out all of his emotions, and won't stop for like, hours. He does it silently though.

9) Lloyd too cries when he's alone. But only because he feels an intense amount of pain. Almost like a hole in his chest. His and Kai's breakup did shit to him.

10) Morro knows both of them cry, and doesn't know what to do. He can't comfort Lloyd cause he likes Kai too, and he doesn't know what to say to Wu. And he's battling his own demons off as well. He's not okay.

11) Cole smells like peach. All the time. Even when he was a ghost, he smelled like a peach. No one knows why....

12) Kai never wears a short-sleeved shirt. And he doesn't take his hairy off fully in front of anyone. Because he has a ton more scars on his arms than anywhere else.

13) Nya has the worst type of periods. EVER. She doesn't know what to do, and just begs Kai for ice cream when she hurts. He's cool with it though. He knows.

14) Zane used to be a real person. Like, Dr. Julian was the actual elemental master of ice. And when he learned he would never have a son, he decided to build one. And he was somehow able to transfer his power into Zane's power source.

15) Karloff is German. Nuff said.

16) Bansha actually used to have a beautiful voice. She was the best singer ever, and could be compared to a siren. But one day a witch got jealous, and cursed her to be a sorceress. Bansha got upset about that, and committed suicide.

17) Goultar doesn't remember how he died. In fact, he can't remember anything about his life. He barely even remembers how to talk. That's why hiss voice is so messed up.

18) Wrayth is deathly afraid of spiders.

19) Soul Archer and Ronin are brothers, and Ronin is actually the cause for Archer's death, which is why Ronin owes him a debt.

20) Camille's real form is absolutely hideous, and so she's grateful for her powers and created a fake form for herself.

THIS WAS ALL NONSENSE :)