Skit

I felt that these guys needed a skit.

Morro laughed as Kai and Lloyd continued to throw popcorn at each other. Things like, "Lloyd, I'm serious!" and, "Kai, just run!" were exchanged. Lloyd had taken Kai's favorite bacon socks, and wasn't giving them back. And Morro was stuck as a bystander until Wu came along to break up the popcorn fight. Which wasn't very long. Lloyd was grounded, and Kai had chores. So as Kai left, Morro's grin faltered. He and Lloyd made eye contact. Their rivalry had faded for awhile, but that was before Lloyd knew about how Morro felt about Kai.

"I love him, Lloyd."
"Yeah. So do I."

Lloyd left to go to his room, and Morro quick glanced at his tattoo.

"It's downhill, not across," he whispered. He made his way to his own room, and lifted his shirt up to reveal the thousands of scars he had received during his human life. Their backgrounds varied. Some being from his falls, some from animal attacks, and some from-

He chose not to think about that.

Instead, he focused on the picture hanging on the front of his mirror. It was him, Kai, and Lloyd. They'd been at the Fourth of July Bash, and we're wearing formal outfits. Kind of. Kai was wearing a black button up with black jeans, and a red tie. Lloyd had gone with the same thing, but a green tie. And Morro had chosen to wear a tucked in white button up and grey jeans. Morro had his shoulder on Kai's own, and Lloyd sticking his tongue out at Morro. Kai had his head thrown back, his eyes closed as he laughed.

Morro smiled slightly, and quickly put his green turtleneck on. He covered it up with his beige jacket, and headed out, bumping into Kai as he was sweeping.

"Hey!" Kai greeted happily. Morro smiled at the fire ninja. "Hi. Did you get your socks back?" he questioned jokingly. Kai's face went from happy, to a kind of, Frisk face. "No. Lloyd's being stubborn," he said poutingly. Morro laughed, making the brunette smile again. "Hey, I'm heading down to Starbucks. You coming?" the ghost said. Kai shrugged, tossing the broom into his own room. "Sure, why not? It's not like I was gonna finish those chores anyways."

And so the two headed off to their favorite coffee place, smiling, joking, and laughed with each other. Kai knew about how Morro felt, and he knew Lloyd wasn't over him, so he stayed quiet. He knew enough from what happened with Jay, Nya, and Cole as to not get involved with that stuff. So, until things snorted themselves out, he was perfectly fine being friends with them both. Better that than to mess wig their hearts...

This was rushed and short af like me tho