Rewrite Release

All information on the future of this story and the rewrite are below.

━━━━━━━━━

Rewrite Release

━━━━━━━━━

As of June 2016, I will no longer be writing fanfictions on a regular basis.

I have since lost interest, and now that Lab Rats had ended/Elite Force was canceled, it feels like it's time to transition.

That being said, I'm am still attached to all the stories that were never written to completion (Something Real, Tides, Pyramid Scheme, ect.)

Although it will not be exactly the same, Something Real had been rewritten and re-released on my main profile, Smilie254 .

In this new version, Scarlett Blaine's (Bree) mother Angel (Tasha), has met a new, rich Beverly Hills lawyer Elias Pennington (Donald), and is now marrying him

In this new version, Scarlett Blaine's (Bree) mother Angel (Tasha), has met a new, rich Beverly Hills lawyer Elias Pennington (Donald), and is now marrying him. When Scarlett loses her apartment, she's forced to move in with her mother and new family before her last year of college.

Upon moving in, Scarlett realizes that she'll not only be living a more lavish lifestyle in a new mansion, but she'll be living with her two new step brothers, Hayden (Chase) and Jay (Adam). Scarlett quickly finds that Hayden is reserved, and knows it will be hard to connect with the supposed bad boy of the Pennington family.

But Hayden isn't going to stop until he gets to know Scarlett better, and once he does, he figures out that she's never really been in love. Despite their differences, Hayden needs a summer project, and he decides that Scarlett is it. So, the two spend the summer trying to find Scarlett a real relationship. But no one ever said that a real relationship wasn't already starting between the two future step siblings...

So, I hope that I will see you all in the new version. So far, there's been eight chapters posted (as of the end of 2016), and things are heating up between Scarlett and Hayden. I'd like to thank you all for reading along with me in this version of something real, but if you don't want the story to stop here, please head over to Smilie254 for more!

If you guys would like more fanfictions for Brase, Auslly, Kick, and even Jogan, I've got about twenty fanfics here on this profile!

Thank you all! ❤️