||Chapter Five||

Amelia's POV

I wake up. I don't realize where I'm at. I look around to see I'm in a hotel. I'm naked... I don't sleep naked. Then it hit me. I looked next to me to see Weston, slowly waking up.

No... we really did do it. I quickly start getting up, wrapping a sheet around my body.

"What are you doing?" Weston says in his morning voice.

"I- I got to go," I say stumbling over my words.

He looks around, seeming to have forgotten too. He gasps, as his eyes go wide, "oh my god Amelia, please don't tell anyone."

"I- I won't."

"Please don't go, please," he begs.

"No, I'm naked..."

"Like that matter we just had sex!"

"Quiet down!" I scold.

"Okay, okay."

I sit back down. My back faced him.

His hand slowly slips up my back, pulling down the sheet. I simply let him, even though I know it's wrong.

But it feels so right.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

One Week Later...

It's been killing. Killing me on the inside. Weston has had an affair with his wife, Erin. And she doesn't know.

So, I called her up two days ago and asked her to come visit me, without telling Weston.

Now she's standing in my apartment.

"Hello, please have a seat. Would you like anything to drink?" I asked.

"No thanks, I'm good," she smiles. "I'm just wondering why you called me to come all the way here?"

"Well... when Weston came down here, he didn't attend a meeting. He was here for a Digi reunion..."

Erin gasped. "You're kidding, right?"

I look down. "No, I'm not. And... something happened while he was here."

"What...?"

"Weston and I... we had sex," I quietly say. She looked shocked, her eyes tearing up. "I'm so sorry Erin, I should of told you earlier. I feel dirty and worthless. I- I'm so sorry."

All she does is comes up and hugs me. I start crying, both our sobs greatly one loud cry.

After we got ourselves together, Erin spoke.

"I forgive you Amelia. Thank you so much for telling me."

I smile. "I wish I could repay you, anything."

"Go... go be with Weston," she says. Her voiced cracked.

"What?"

Erin sighs. "He loves you still. Can't you see? He talks about you, a lot. He's had breakdowns right after Digi. I was just there to pick him up. But, he's in love wth you, he never stopped. So, go be with him."

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

As I was sitting in my bed, eating potato chips, my phone starts ringing. Weston's number pops up.

Yes, I don't have him as a contact, but I've memorized his number....

"Hello?" I say. I lick my fingers clean of the salt.

"You told Erin. You little snitch, you told her!" Weston screams.

"You should have known I was because I wasn't going to the the guilt kill me inside!"

"You... you ruined the best thing that has ever happened to me!"

"Well I'm happy to know it wasn't me!" I then furiously ended the call.

I'm so mad and sad, but I can control it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"News has came in that Weston Koury cheated on his girl friend Erin. But with who you may ask? Well, we've narrowed it down-"

I then slam my laptop to close it. Ugh, it's getting out everywhere. No one knows who he cheated on with, but I'm a suspect.

Paparazzi has been outside my penthouse all day. Security is holding them back luckily.

||Im currently watching The Vampire Diaries. The first episode is extremely boring, but I promise that it gets better:) Ahhh and my NEW book comes out in a week! On Christmas;) XOXO||